Purnam Technologies is here!

Congrats Shripad and Pusan! :D

Both of you make an awesome pair - best wishes for a new start! :rofl: :p

PS: Proud owner of a HIS 4870 1GB sourced from the US. Any RMA possible from here? :ashamed:

6pack said:
All the best. :)
btw why choose this name "Purnam Technologies"?
Let me answer that. Purnam basically means Complete in Sanskrit. We wish to provide a complete experience to the consumers from buying to after sales. Also we would like to be complete solution providers to all your tech needs and demands.
@All: Thank you for the warm wishes!! :)

Welcome as Purnam Technologies shripad dada :)

Just a suggestion...create a good avatar please, this looks so cheap that even from a TE member like you..!! :)

Congrats Shripad and Boosan :D

Proud owner of a HIS X1950 Pro VIVO here :D Glad you brought in HIS, its one of my most liked brands :)

Bro keep some Sanskit Sign..ancient Indian Sign...Something like OOmm.
This will look different and get its own identity..
All will know origin is Bharat!! (India feels english typ)

Suggestion just!!
Good start man hope to join u guys someday!!

krishnandu said:
Welcome as Purnam Technologies shripad dada :)

Just a suggestion...create a good avatar please, this looks so cheap that even from a TE member like you..!! :)
Yes.

Our official logo will be put there soon. This is just 2 min job in paint. :p

Wow ! A venture for the enthusiasts by the enthusiasts :D Wish you all the luck and a bright future , Shripad and Bhushan.

Blade_Runner said:
Let me answer that. Purnam basically means Complete in Sanskrit. We wish to provide a complete experience to the consumers from buying to after sales. Also we would like to be complete solution providers to all your tech needs and demands.

Nice. Good mission statement. Best for your venture and God Bless.

Hoping for great deals, and a smoother customer service experience. Congratulations.

Back