Q & A's for iTrust and TE Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Q & A's for iTrader and TE Market

how safe is my money when i need to buy some thing

how to judge a selling person

^ To give iTrader rating,

Go to the person's profile to whom you gonna give the rating, go to iTrust Score tab.

Then click on

View full profile for [member]
>> Submit Feedback For [member]

I am not authorized to make a post. Shouldnt all members be allowed to post incase they want to but or sell something!

matoind said:
I am not authorized to make a post. Shouldnt all members be allowed to post incase they want to but or sell something!

Same is with me... plz suggest when under waht conditions one is allowed to open his own thread in Market section

kmd is short for katmandude

he is a dealer on this forum who specializes in getting you things from USA

Link

hre's the link to his thread

hi
I am not able to post a new thread in the "Members Market" Section when i click on "New Thread" button i get the following message. PLEASE HELP >

lalitnagda, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hii Everyone,

I m a new member and and had recently joined TE..

I m a amateur photographer, and wanted to sell some of my photo equipments....
But I m not eligible to post a thread in Member's Market Section now....

So I posted the information about my camera in the thread where user wanted to buy a Digital Camera.....
But then I got a warning for Global moderator for spamming the threads.....

So Can anyone suggest me an alternate to post the information about the camera, to the users who want to buy a camera, till I go eligible to post thread in Member market...

^ We are very sorry, but we wouldn't have laid down eligibility requirements for the Market section if there was an alternative.

ashvarybabul said:
Hii Everyone,

I m a new member and and had recently joined TE..

I m a amateur photographer, and wanted to sell some of my photo equipments....
But I m not eligible to post a thread in Member's Market Section now....

So I posted the information about my camera in the thread where user wanted to buy a Digital Camera.....
But then I got a warning for Global moderator for spamming the threads.....

So Can anyone suggest me an alternate to post the information about the camera, to the users who want to buy a camera, till I go eligible to post thread in Member market...

Hey Babul??,

Welcome to the forums, basically these rules exist so that we do not get members who are just interested in the market section. We are a community first. So browse the forum, interact in the Photography section, get to know other members here, and give them the chance to know you. In due time you will get your access to the Market section.

To Site Administrator or Modders,

Please do some thing about these newly joined Members, They just gives free bumps here and there in different threads just to increase there number of posts.

Please make free bump posting in some other persons thread as not a post count.

Thanking
Rakesh Sharma

Hiii guys...

I wanted know, Can I sell my products other than the technical stuff in the Market Section...

Like -> Health care Products, Music Instrument etc....

I dont wish to start any sale, without having a proper knowledge and then getting a warning from the Moderator for breaking rules....

[I guess moderators loves to send me warnings.]

Thus wish to learn a complete know how to sell the products......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back