Android Queries related to Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting the desired battery life guys. Four to five hours of casual browsing on lowest possible brightness with some app downloading and the device runs out of juice. Is this normal? I am still on 4.3 though.haven't updated it yet as I am not sure if video streaming from putlocker ,vidbux works on kit Kat or not.can anyone confirm?

For users who have used Nexus 7 extensively ( 6 months or more ) , can you comment on how the tab has been holding up. Is it as reliable and smooth as day one?

Mine is out of warranty too and giving me headache since couple of months now. Not able to fix it till now. From my diagnosis and troubleshooting its hardware/ motherboard issue. @manu1991, mind sharing ur location and problem u r facing?

Also 5 hrs of battery life is ok. N7 used to give me that much only. I used it for more than an yr. Custom roms gave me lesser battery life. Stock rom has excellent standby times. I had my tab in cupboard for a week and hardly any battery level drop.

Last edited:
Did you give it for RMA
Yes, they say that the motherboard is dead and has to be replaced. From what I understand the eMMC part is damaged. Repair would cost almost as much as a device so I didnt get it done. Though he did say that it would have been replaced free of cost within the warranty period (even though I had purchased it from the US).

So its not even booting up? And this thing damaged at random time or while flashing ROM etc? So what did u do with ur tab then? If u r from mumbai/ thane/ pune we can meet and troubleshoot both of our tabs by swapping parts as trial. I was eyeing n7 with broken screen for these days to fix mine.

Did u try gaffar market (I don't know whats actual area, read about it on TE only) people to fix it?

Damn, how to delete posts? Was trying to edit this post from android app and posted two extra replies. I dont see delete post button on windows pc as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back