Queries related to passport

Yes my wife has adhaar one year old with her after marriage address. Which is same address as my passport. That will work then.
Yes it will work if its one year old..
Kindly Carry your Aadhar Card along with your Passport,The might ask for one more additional Proof..
Always good to carry additional documents..
Just check the documents properly before heading,as there are lots of spell errors in printing of documents specially in Aadhar cards..
Specially when u dont want rejection on last minute.

Btw a stupid question, for an infant, the picture needed to be taken by us (from photograph shop). So is it necessary that the baby eyes have to be open ? Because for very small babies we cannot really ask them to keep eyes open or not sleep.

Don't take to photograph shop. Click on mobile when infant eyes are open. Also click such that both ears are seen in photo. You can then edit it and have copies. It worked for my son.

Take Multiple Photos if they reject One,You can show them the Other one[DOUBLEPOST=1406565941][/DOUBLEPOST]Take Multiple Photos if they reject One,You can show them the Other one

Hi guys,

Is it possible to renew passport online. Is it hasslefree or there are constraints. What is the best course to renew passport

Btw a stupid question, for an infant, the picture needed to be taken by us (from photograph shop). So is it necessary that the baby eyes have to be open ? Because for very small babies we cannot really ask them to keep eyes open or not sleep.

Dont they click pics of the candidate themselves these days? I had a hassle of a time to get white background photos taken and in the end they took my pics for the passport.. they did not take any pics from me.

Dont they click pics of the candidate themselves these days? I had a hassle of a time to get white background photos taken and in the end they took my pics for the passport.. they did not take any pics from me.
That is only for adults. For children less than 5 years age, you need to carry your own photograph.

Hi guys,

I just applied for reissue of passport of my father at Bhubaneswar. Now when i am going to pay and schedule appointment, it is showing one fixed date as that of day after tomorrow. Is there no choice for dates? Also, how many days after having submitted the form do i have to pay and schedule appointment.

Appointment Availability # RPO Bhubaneswar
PSK Bhubaneswar Appointment available for 07/08/2014

@srkmish You don't get a choice of dates. The earliest available will be shown. If you cannot make it on that date, don't book it. Instead keep checking every day and book when a date of your choice shows.
Regarding the fees, I think your payment is valid for one year. You can schedule and book your appointment within that period. Maximum of two cancellation/rescheduling is allowed. After one year, if you still haven't used the fee, it lapses. Also, fee once paid cannot be claimed for refund under any circumstance.

Hey Guys,

Can i fill up the form of my mother under the same login ID as well. I started a fresh form for reissue of passport of my mother. I am halfway and suddenly realized that im using the id i had created for my father. Will this cause any problems. Can i retrieve the partially saved form and proceed or should i create another ID and fill a form under that.

i booked it under another id as i was facing some issues. Anyways, i have paid and got the receipt for the application. So can someone confirm the next steps now

1. Carry along the printout of the Online Application Receipt
2. Carry along Document proof i.e The passport and any one Address proof i.e. BSNL bill

That's it rite? The submitted application form is redundant now that the payment has been done rite? We only need bring the application receipt. Also, no need to carry photographs as it is written that Photograph will be taken at PSK

Yes, no need to carry photograph. It is only required for infants. You need to carry only application receipt.

Also, don't go as per documentation advisory given on website - always carry all set of documents. If for renewal address is same as per old passport then also carry valid address proof - Utility bills, Property Tax receipt etc.

Back