Question On Girls

Hey guys...

So here is my story basically...

Ever since 6 months back... I have fallen in love with this girl in my school. I have a crush on her and we have been talking alot to each other recently.

She and another boy have something going on for over a year but have never gone out.

Now I have to tell this girl that I like her at some point.

The question is... how should I?

If you people need any other details to help me then I will be glad to tell you...

Thanks
Crazysah

i sense a new level of techboyism on its way..

on the topic...do watever u want dude..its those days when u are pardoned for everything....well ok .. almost everything.

before anything . . wats your age?

Just tell her that you like her and let her know that she cant take as much time to think it over and you are fine with just being friends if it doesn't work out.

super_saiyan said:
i sense a new level of techboyism on its way..

on the topic...do watever u want dude..its those days when u are pardoned for everything....well ok .. almost everything.
before anything . . wats your age?

Ank1t said:
as in?

10 chars

As in they are like very good friends and they go everywhere together but never are they going out.

F|0ccY said:
Just tell her that you like her and let her know that she cant take as much time to think it over and you are fine with just being friends if it doesn't work out.

Yeah but the question is... how do I tell her? I can't just go up to her one fine day and tell her?

Gaurish said:
btw, whats your age & whats the girls age?

16 and a half both of us.

Keane 16 said:
Tell her you want some.

...honesty is the best policy and all ..

Thats true.

Crazysah said:
Yeah but the question is... how do I tell her? I can't just go up to her one fine day and tell her?
Sorry buddy, but you WILL have to eventually utter the words "I like you", so why not just tell it.

errr...is this the first time youve fallen for someone ??..

and 16.5 yrs...hmmm..puppy love i say...

all i wanna say..is like F|0ccY said ..

assuming that you are good friends ...just go to her and tell her whatever feelings u have for her..be what you are...

there's no use..telling her what we guys will write for you here...just say whatevers der in ur heart..

or make her watch the move ..Just Friends...

and my advice...whatever maybe her response ...dont get too tensed or serious about all this...not worth the effort..

been in this situation ...thats why saying it..

buddy there's lotssa time for all this

Crazysah said:
Yeah but maybe I can do it in some way where she will have to say yes or something?

The only way you can guarantee that she will say yes is if you are holding a .45.

No one can guarantee anything in such situations.

Do what faheem_m suggested.

Asking for love life advice from strangers on the internet.

I know you're just 16 and a half years old, but you can't be that naive that you believe you'd get anything useful out of a tech forum?

Hi,
Dont tel her any thin and spoil your friendship....
If you cant resist tell her watever you feel. If she is a good and caring friend of you she'll accept else she'll advice you.... :)
Marun

Marun said:
Hi,
Dont tel her any thin and spoil your friendship....
If you cant resist tell her watever you feel. If she is a good and caring friend of you she'll accept else she'll advice you.... :)
Marun

Sorry for the mistake....
if she is good and caring frnd of u then she might accept or advice
ELSE that might end up in quarrel...

Crazysah said:
Hey guys...

If you people need any other details to help me then I will be glad to tell you...

Thanks
Crazysah

A pic or two would help :clap:

on a seriuos note, you guys have things in common or is it just finding out "Zomg chix are the hawt!"?

one piece of advice is if you aren't sure yet, then dont venture into untouched waters, remember you have to go to the same school for sometime more etc etc..

SunnyBoi said:
OMG 16 and half.

my advice. STFU and study. no need of love dove nonsense for your age.

magane, I will give you any money(actually wont give, just telling) if you say you weren't involved in any of these when you were 16.5. Go ahead, tell that and let the others draw various conclusions about you :tongue:
I think all the others should stop ripping on him, its all part of the game, you know.. the man being the hunter and all.. and the earlier you get trained, the meatier your preys are gonna be, ;) :bleh:

Back