Question On Girls

There's nothing wrong with having a crush at a young age. Provided you don't plan on taking the relationship anywhere or even imagining it going anywhere.

For example, I had my first crush when I was just 14. Our feelings were mutual but we never talked about it. She'd just stare and blink at me the whole time. At first, I was very confused, but then I realized it was Morse code and responded accordingly. Best non verbal relationship I've ever been in and if you think that's weird, it's only because you have boring love-lives.

^^ ooh burn..

but this netra khel has decieved so many people including moi.

so , it is always better to clear the air by asking the question directly rather than shooting arrows blindfolded,

dude i'll rep u for starting this thread... never had such a fun going through so called advices....:rofl: :rofl:
Do what ever you want, but dont hurt your parents feelings.

My honest advice for you

Go and tell her your Feelings, if not directly then through a trusted friend(Girl/boy).

I am not telling you do stop any affair like others but i want you to take is lightly. go talk with her, take her on dates, movies etc. and study together too

what please don't commit to her at atleast now & if you are serious wait for atleast 4-5 yrs. As this is a passing phase of life, everyone was crushes & infatuations. there is nothing wrong with you. i want you to enjoy this period. these are fun days, i would say mad days.

after all how much of world you have seen, as commiting to her now will be not the best thing to do, as these kind of relationships don't work later on as slowly, you will start liking another girl. Remember this is a phrase where you will decide what are you doing in next 5 decades(50yrs) of your life so its crucial.

I am saying this as a friend, as i am little more older than you and have seen little more world than one.

And one day you yourself will laugh at your acts:D

------------------------------------

I hope you understand this:)

Most of this was some of the shitiest advice I have ever seen, and it seems to have scared the poor guy away.

16.5 SO WHAT - How old were most of you when you had your first crush (or love as you called it) much younger I can bet, pretty pathetic if physical age is your yardstick for anything.

I am not going to in much depth analyzing some of the weird "advice" dished out, but one stands out, give her a card - A Paper Card - with perhaps some cute small stuffed toy - With Valentines around the corner, its the perfect opportunity.

Consider the consequences of staying silent - she will never know - and nothing will be gained.

And the consequence of speaking out - you may loose the friendship even - if you come on too strong -

Speaking out works both ways - but either way you will move forward donw one path or the other.

Repped all those who handed out decent advice.

So start with a nice card - something like "my heart beats faster when I am with you/ think of you" and a nice stuffed toy -

That should do it .. subtle enough - but not too subtle so she does not even get the message.

And dont let those guys going on about - focus on your studies - puppy love - infatuation - crush - etc get to you - given a chance they would swop places with you in the blink of an eyelid - Just do your thing and what ever makes you comfortable.

Getting her to be your GF is more easier than getting over her after the dump.

That's my story. Do anything you want, but just play and don't take anything seriously - Specially don't fall in love - at least not now in your age.

KingKrool said:
Or possibly because people have an actual love life as opposed to a self delusion :bleh:

That.
Ck, I had my first crush long long way back, I think it was 1st class, or even KG (yes, believe it or not kids can have these feelings even at this age), the most hottest girl in the class ended up being when we grew up. When we finally got to 6th, she and I just started to randomly stare at each other right in the middle of the classes. Right in the middle of these stares, she would smile at me, and I would return that, and a month later I got asked out by her (yup, I was one of the scared/shy ones that just couldn't gather that courage to be the one to ask out).

Those stares and smiles have been one of the most mystical journies I've ever experienced my whole life, far from boring.

dude go an tell your fellings to her right now....
everything that happens in schools is once and wont come back....
later on you will really miss if you dont speakout now......

dont worry about results/outcome of this but it also important for her to know your fellings.
call her now !!!

Ck Nish said:
For example, I had my first crush when I was just 14. Our feelings were mutual but we never talked about it. She'd just stare and blink at me the whole time. At first, I was very confused, but then I realized it was Morse code and responded accordingly. Best non verbal relationship I've ever been in and if you think that's weird, it's only because you have boring love-lives.

Params7 said:
Right in the middle of these stares, she would smile at me, and I would return that, and a month later I got asked out by her (yup, I was one of the scared/shy ones that just couldn't gather that courage to be the one to ask out).

Those stares and smiles have been one of the most mystical journies I've ever experienced my whole life, far from boring.

^^ very true ...brought back similar old memories of my first crush..:)
..even i was\am ...one of those shy types ..and have never ever asked a girl out ..everytime the eye contact does everything for me ..lolzz..and i am da one who usually gets asked out.;)

by the way ..@ crazysah ...all i want to say ..is do whatever u r heart says..
as Params said
Do anything you want, but just play and don't take anything seriously - Specially don't fall in love - at least not now in your age.

just dont do anything crazy :p
or something that will make your normal life unstable..

nukeu666 said:
anyone who adds 'and a half' to their age is definitely not ready for a gf/bf

go study, get a puppy, do sports

rofl!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

some nice stuff there from theindian :) made my day... :p :p

Seems everyone here's taken a bash at the poor fella...

1. Don't get serious at your age. Hard to follow advice, but just remain good friends. You can tell her how you feel, just don't fool yourself into thinking that she's the only girl for you. One of mens biggest mistakes in my opinion. Been there, done that kid...more than once. ;). Be lovey dovey, but don't "fall madly". Don't get into a situation where u "can't live without". Heck don't even let it develop...

2. First u gotta tell her right? Be honest, and say it straight up - all gals like honest, upfront guys. If they don't the b1tches aren't worth running after in the first place.

3. Concentrate on your studies equally, if not more. Prioritise things. Remember - screw up studies = sh1tty job = no girl :p. Sad but mostly true

4. Chill, be bindaas. Learn to accept this as a growing experience. Even watching someone you have a crush on with somebody else will teach you patience, and temper emotions.

hope this helps :)

superczar said:
I am absolutely loving elite snipers' posts in here...

even though he has a rather ewww nick, the posts are pretty awesome

i think he is da script writer of than SANSANI programme on some news channel. .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heh play multi-co ops you, the chick and l33t sniper. Guaranteed results one way or another, not to mention another 10 page thread for us boring folk at work to browse through...

Back