Question On Girls

hehehe...eww nick coz it sounds rather wannabe-ish..

why not pester Safin to change it to somethng like Elite_sniper or whatever?

Params said:
Those stares and smiles have been one of the most mystical journies I've ever experienced my whole life, far from boring.

Young love is also pure love. Too bad KK's only experience of young love involved a girl's knee and his abdominal area.

shadyrocker08 said:
Come on now guys... Don't give the poor chap much. He might be having tough time already...

Improve your english dude....And this is TE, not mush central...

& stop copy pasting other people's stuff...you must learn that to be a good writer...

I just thought up an awesome way to get her to drop that "friend" of hers, courier her a bag of doggy poop with the note "lunch?" inside it. Slip in the friends name onto that note too and get ready for fireworks the next day.

Dog poop never fails. Ever. Period.

Or.. or.... you could ask her to marry you. Chicks dig guys who love commitment. Go down on your knees in the class and ask her to marry you. She's already 16.. marriageable age. Should make a fine mother. You can name one of your kids after me if she actually agrees to. Or you can name your missing nut after me in case she knees you in the groin for being creepy.

Thank you.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Dog poop never fails. Ever. Period.

Err dont mind me,but judging by the confidence, i guess someone ousted you from a triangle using that trick..:rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, ur the memeber of month for me:rofl: ..remind of an old friend..:hap5:

He used to get owned everytime and then give people whacky advise based on his experience(it includes sticking chewing gum on a girls skirt and:hap5: ...)

^^ I actually did that,lol and when she stood up from the bench there were a string of wires connecting her skirt to the bench, much to the amusement of the whole class which burst out laughing :D....Good Ol' days

Back