R enclavians commited or single?

I'm a long way off from anything....i'm just waitin to get 18 next month to get my driver's license.....
PS- I prefer to be single for the next 82 years.....

Loner geek who sits behind his monitor for 14 hours every day and tries to hook up with a virtual girl and dreams about a real girl who'll eventually one day come into his life.

viralbug said:
Loner geek who sits behind his monitor for 14 hours every day and tries to hook up with a virtual girl and dreams about a real girl who'll eventually one day come into his life.

:rofl::rofl:

jeffrain123 said:
I'm a long way off from anything....i'm just waitin to get 18 next month to get my driver's license.....
PS- I prefer to be single for the next 82 years.....

Why so dudr??:ashamed:
are you allergic to gals??:bleh::bleh:

viralbug said:

don`t get depressed, virtual reality is right ahead:cool2:

^ Well... he said he prefers to be Single for his life. That means no serious attachments if I'm wrong. Where does the matter of Girl (or Guy) comes in? :p

As for me, I'm Committed Single. :D

CA50 said:
can you please explain this. :mad:

Well... I'm with someone and I'm committed to her, hence Committed.

But I still enjoy things that singles do, like excessive gaming, going out with buddies on Saturday nights, overnight movies and the best one... birdwatching ;)... hence Single.

Committed Single... get it? :rofl:

I ain't allergic to gals.....they get attracted to me naturally most of the times coz i'm not much of a scaredypants......
Problem is, after u tighten the knot, they wont stop the yapping........and a fightback is probably a non terminating process......
Redundancy 100% ensured.....
Lets just say the flirting thrill is pretty addictive.....

^^+1 to the birdwatching.....

raksrules said:
^^ Means he is committed but not yet married

Me in search...work in progress :hap2:
Just hope search ends ASAP :ashamed:

Which is your search engine??:rofl:

iGo said:
Well... I'm with someone and I'm committed to her, hence Committed.
But I still enjoy things that singles do, like excessive gaming, going out with buddies on Saturday nights, overnight movies and the best one... birdwatching ;)... hence Single.

Committed Single... get it? :rofl:

BTW i am also committed, but still i prefer single.

jeffrain123 said:
I ain't allergic to gals.....they get attracted to me naturally most of the times coz i'm not much of a scaredypants......
Problem is, after u tighten the knot, they wont stop the yapping........and a fightback is probably a non terminating process......
Redundancy 100% ensured.....
Lets just say the flirting thrill is pretty addictive.....

Wow a handsome fellow is with us, thats grt.:D

Back