Rahul Gandhi on Rs 12K minimum income plan for poor

Anyone saw YouTube pushing BJP channel in your related videos feed? I saw a BJP video in my feed and hit the not interested option. Thankfully after that no more political propaganda in my feed.

can you tell me modi ji's crime against nation?[DOUBLEPOST=1554450095][/DOUBLEPOST]
shows your frustration and this is nothing but non sense.entire nation is uniting and becoming nationalist.
that is wrong according to you?
Are you saying that suddenly everyone who has joined BJP or praising it has stopped being corrupt. Do you really believe that every single politician that gets a ticket of BJP has never committed a corrupt act that was against the interests of the public.
Modi ji's first and foremost crime was making deceiving promises and then the botched implementation of 'demonetization' and no results to show for that exercise. And nothing you can say will change my mind about it unless, you can show me all the black money that was confiscated due to demonetization and the lakhs of people, who I know are wilful defaulters, are behind bars.

who said they are not corrupt.
I asked you or anyone reading this a simple question.

can you tell me modi ji's crime against nation?

why you are not answering this and diverting?

who said they are not corrupt.
I asked you or anyone reading this a simple question.

can you tell me modi ji's crime against nation?

why you are not answering this and diverting?
CAN YOU NOT READ?

I have already pointed out two of his crimes.

so acording to you ,

repeal of AFSPA , removal of sedition law,72000 scheme are highlights of Nation's friendly interest.
Congress isn't going to repeal AFSPA, they want to dilute it should they come to office. This means the operations that are ongoing become harder. Its as good as killing AFSPA.

Since 2015, 700+ perps have been eliminated. two thirds are kashmiri. The question people should be asking is why is there such a large number of militants present. They have been caught because of the cops and the locals collaborating. They are this large because the years of peace were used to build up. They are well armed with rifles and never surrender its always a fight to the death. Where do they get sniper rifles & M4's. So we are dealing with jihadis here whose object is to create an islamic state. This has always been the goal since 1947

As i pointed out earlier Ram Madhav's strategy here only goes after killers. They do not touch OGW's, Jammat e Islami J&K which is very different to Jammat e Islami Hind that recognises the state. Hurriyat are still free and nothing they own has been attached just listed for public knowledge. Meaning the infrastructure to sustain militancy is still intact. Only the militants are being eliminated. Until you break the factory things will continue.

India's record in dealing with militancy has the least collateral damage in the world. Chicoms want to ban Islam and have imprisoned over a million uighurs. If we attempt even one hundredth that see the song & dance. Pakistan used artillery & F16's to deal with its troublesome areas and displaced three million people in operations at Swat & 2014. They bombed entire villages. Yet pellet guns by Indian military is bad. We lose too many soldiers going after these militants. For every two or three we lose one. We should start using the Apaches we ordered to go after these people.

If one compares deaths to civilians & soldiers lost due to terrorism it exceeds the total India lost in all wars. So the terrorism policy has been quite effective at bleeding India. That is the reason to go hard on this policy by Pakistan.

If AFSPA gets diluted, the infrastructure can continue to build support knowing the military will be countered. The militants are strong because the politicians have been useless in all these years. They have made themselves rich at the expense of the people. It is really shocking to see the difference between Himachal which is also a hill state compared to Kashmir. Listen to this discussion.

But kashmir is not poor, they are backward, there is a conflict economy in place and people want the money to continue so BJP must be opposed.

The area with the troublemakers is 5% of the area and makes up 15% of the people. Rest of J&K are peaceful. I expect 35A will be gone. 370 will take more effort.

Last edited:
As i pointed out earlier Ram Madhav's strategy here only goes after killers.

Violent measures result in more violence. There has to be much more concrete steps to ensure that the people of the state feel included. It is not going to be easy as the narrative has been allowed to strengthen against India and choosing violence over non-violent methods will only result in the situation becoming even more volatile as war is profitable and there will be people on both sides fuelling this fire. One of the ways to appease the local population seems to be dilution of AFSPA. Nobody wants to live under constant threat, whether from the militants or from your local government. Having seen how inadequate the investigations skills of local police and their unwillingness to perform their duties without corruption, them acting like goondas doesn't help in raising the confidence of the populace towards the government unless the excessive stringency is reduced and their accountability increased so that they can't abuse their powers.

Violent measures result in more violence. There has to be much more concrete steps to ensure that the people of the state feel included. It is not going to be easy as the narrative has been allowed to strengthen against India and choosing violence over non-violent methods will only result in the situation becoming even more volatile as war is profitable and there will be people on both sides fuelling this fire. One of the ways to appease the local population seems to be dilution of AFSPA. Nobody wants to live under constant threat, whether from the militants or from your local government. Having seen how inadequate the investigations skills of local police and their unwillingness to perform their duties without corruption, them acting like goondas doesn't help in raising the confidence of the populace towards the government unless the excessive stringency is reduced and their accountability increased so that they can't abuse their powers.
Bjp can dilute asfpa but it's a anti national move I'd Cong wants to do it.

wait for his second term and you will see results.
I am sure you have had lots of trouble due to DeMo.
I as honest taxpayer,rather my parents as well ,we had no trouble as we were not holding any black components.we went about our day to day work and our cards worked and old relations also worked where their were no card machine that time.
paytm was instant hit that time .

DeMo stopped pakistani and nepali import of fake currency.
terrorist activity also came under control.
just check stone pelting incidents.they had stopped that time.
what more do I want?

when entire judiciary is at feet of dynasty,how will corrupt go behind bar?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pub...ald-house-for-now-top-court-sends-not-2018349

you cant expect your own 5 year old son to solve all mathematics problem of engineering.

modi ji has clearly said this first term is foundation and actual action would be in second term.

watch it guys.

Last edited:
First thing a state has to secure is a monopoly on violence. There can be no progress unless this objective has been achieved. No rights, justice, media or freedom of expression. Where is the opposition media in kashmir. Why only separatist media thrives. The valley newspapers make one think the valley isn't in India but Pakistan. That will end slowly but surely. Only if people feel safe. This policy has to continue until there is no more will to fight. The 90's insurgency went on for ten years. The casualties were ten times higher compared to now. The age group of militants was older 25 -30. That age group does not join militancy these days. So they work on younger people and get them to give up their lives because they are easily swayed and lack maturity. The result is kids sent up against pro's. This is no fair fight. Those kids are marked the moment they post their intent on social media. Recently the Northern forces commander appealed to mothers to restrain their sons. The police forces reported a drop in recruitment over the last three months. Starve the militants of manpower and the fight stops.

The constant threat is the fear of the separatist gun. The state is trying to take away that fear that is why people are collaborating. No way would the numbers be this high otherwise. The cops are on the front line. They are the people whose families were recently threatened just because now they have a free hand to act. Cops are always caught in the middle. If they don't do their job the people will slam them when they do their job the political bosses will transfer them. There is no such fear in J&K. The cops can get their work done, they are free to call in the military and things are progressing well.

Undaunted
When was it ever easy for a Kashmiri to wear a uniform? Recently, there has been a spate of killings of unarmed Kashmiri army men and policemen. They are seen as legitimate targets; such is the level of radicalisation in the Kashmir Valley.

We would not have reached this stage but for the abject failure of the local Kashmiri politicians. The forces cannot solve the problem, their job is to clean up the mess. Let them finish the job. Do not interfere in ongoing operations. Punjab was fixed in a decade because we allowed the forces to finish the job. Why is there this confusion with Kashmir ? the exact same agenda is being followed. Break India. Destroy confidence of Indians in their govt, their security, their institutions.

This is information warfare 101

Last edited:
as @blr_p has correctly said,
this is info warfare and CA is at its peak.

this is hybrid warfare.trust your army and air-force.they will deliver the best.
why is pak squalling like piglets?

Facebok has been very active recently in closing pages belonging to Pak ISPR, some chinese company called Byte Dance as well as those belonging to Congress & BJP IT Cell :D

I as honest taxpayer,rather my parents as well ,we had no trouble as we were not holding any black components.we went about our day to day work and our cards worked and old relations also worked where their were no card machine that time.

I seriously doubt any honest tax payer in the country would ever support a present day politician, let alone one who surrounds himself with individuals that are so corrupt. You are contradicting yourself.
I am also yet to know how Modi himself has assets worth crores (as per his own affidavit) when he claims he was a chai wala. I am pretty sure that neither chai walas nor govt servants can make that much.

I myself as a honest tax payer who doesn't feel the need to butt kiss corrupt politicians had to go through a lot of trouble. I had no cash and getting no cash, credit card readers were not working and constantly failing due to over usage and PayTM was neither accepted everywhere nor was working properly. Several times, they had issues and even their servers crashed on multiple occasions. But my troubles were nothing compared to the troubles of others. Meanwhile, the corrupt politicians, bankers, CA's, doctors, lawyers with black money has had absolutely no trouble at all.

Do you know that paytm people are pretty tight with modi? In fact, one of the reasons for conflict between BJP and RBI sometime back was that they were trying to regulate PayTM. BJP even said they will bring another regulatory body just so they can save PayTM from RBI. You should also maybe take a look at Cobra string videos of PayTM. Do you also also know that BJP has used PayTM extensively for cash for vote in recent assembly elections? In fact, many parties did. Guess what? Corruption doesn't go away just by digitizing payments and BJP has no qualms about digitizing cash for vote though.

DeMo stopped pakistani and nepali import of fake currency.
terrorist activity also came under control.
just check stone pelting incidents.they had stopped that time.
what more do I want?

Yeah, just copy paste that nonsense from BJP IT Wing WhatApp propaganda. You missed the one about the new currency note having an embedded chip for tracking. Tell me that you at least get paid to post this stuff. If not, you should contact BJP IT Wing, they pay to spread this fake propaganda.

The ground reality.

- Just days after the DeMo announcement and days before any of us common folk got their hands on the new currency, our armed forces encountered terrorists who had the new Rs 2000 notes on them. Maybe our armed forces were not trustworthy in this particular case?
- Fakes of new currency notes were in circulation just days after official announcement. In fact, I read that news weeks before any of us got a new currency note. Also, the Rs 500 notes were printed so inconsistently that people confused real notes for fake. Govt had to announce that the multiple variants of the notes would be accepted and it became so confused people don't even have a way left to know what is real and what is fake.
- LOL @ linking stone pelting in Kashmir to currency notes. Of course, it maybe true to an extent because people had to line up at banks and ATM's, so, who would have had the time to pelt stones. After all, Kashmiri's do not get issued credit cards easily for going digital.

As for that foundation and action nonsense, what is stopping him from throwing his cabinet ministers in jail. It is pretty clear that they are corrupt just comparing their IT returns details in their affidavits. Lets go by your absurd conspiracy that entirety of judicial system is under control of congress and that he himself is the pinnacle of honesty.so, what is stopping him from dealing with the corruption of his own cabinet right beside him? Lets assume that he really intends to deal with corruption, can I except all of BJP going to jail post elections?

Also just to point out, Nationalism and Patriotism are not good things going by the way they are defined, Fanatical tendencies that attach more importance to things that don't matter over the actual people never are. We have a constitution which lays out some basic duties for a citizen of this nation. Just respect and follow those properly and that is more than enough.

Last edited:
wait for his second term and you will see results.
I am sure you have had lots of trouble due to DeMo.

So, if I question demonetization on valid grounds, I am now deemed dishonest.
I have a problem, that if we were made to worry about our white, hard earned money, in the banks, which was suddenly put out of our reach, then at least, most of the people, who are wilful defaulters should have been caught and put behind bars and have all of their ill-gotten wealth confiscated.
In reality, nothing like that happened. All those corrupt politicians and bureaucrats are still roaming freely while they should have been behind bars because we were made to suffer and beg for our own honest, hard earned money and that make me angry beyond reason.
Maybe you were comfortable with using cards and PayTM, but most of the population in my and most of the villages in India were left on their own to deal with this issue as most people don't know how to use cards or internet or are even literate. Add to that, unreliable internet connection and banks getting overwhelmed, it was a sureshot recipe for disaster. If it would have resulted in lakhs of people, who are wilful defaulters, getting put in jail and their wealths confiscated, I wouldn't have uttered a single word. But since that hasn't happened, I have the right to deem it as a failure and a corrupt exercise which makes me want to not vote for Modi or BJP.

If you can't give a reply to this simple point I raise, don't bother replying with other points as that is not what I am talking about. I am not looking for other ancillary benefits that might have been a result of this futile exercise for which there are no concrete proofs. Just show me the names of lakhs of people who were put behind bars for being untruthful about their earnings and deceiving the govt of it's taxes. That is the only list of names I am interested in.

did you guys see the wayanad rally?
i first thought it was something in terroristan.
later on saw clown prince and princess.
thats sad state .

any idea where were these fools when Kerala had floods.
I remember Tharoor in some Geneva convention.
can anyone give local perspective?

its terroristan here and we are quite happy with it. when kerala has floods again, we will get aid from the gulf again, you sanghis can just send us your curses.

you sanghis can just send us your curses
I dont know where you are from,
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...hit-people-of-kodagu/articleshow/65540502.cms

the truth of gulf aid which was not even offered.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...f-700-crore-uae-aid-spread-1322398-2018-08-24

UAE envoy himself said,it was not offered ever.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...-aid-officially-finalised/article24772546.ece[DOUBLEPOST=1554528849][/DOUBLEPOST]
, you should contact BJP IT Wing, they pay to spread this fake propaganda.
thats your way of working.

Both Modi and Rahul gandhi are fookin retards. One destroys the economy based on his wet dreams, other fantasizes about removing poverty by giving people money for sitting at home. I hire people for 10k per month. They can just sit at home and chill and get 12k? lmao.

Can someone please put a sane person like Arvind Kejriwal in power? I'm tired of these chus getting elected turn by turn. We need sanity.
(If you come at me with retarded propaganda against kejriwal, I will find you and I will..)

Last edited:
Both Modi and Rahul gandhi are fookin retards. One destroys the economy based on his wet dreams, other fantasizes about removing poverty by giving people money for sitting at home. I hire people for 10k per month. They can just sit at home and chill and get 12k? lmao.

Can someone please put a sane person like Arvind Kejriwal in power? I'm tired of these chus getting elected turn by turn. We need sanity.
(If you come at me with retarded propaganda against kejriwal, I will find you and I will..)
In my village finding labor (who are already getting lazier by the generation) for agricultural work is already very expensive, with diminishing returns or even loss. Putting 12k a month for nothing, this will just cause massive inflation, this also goes against making something in India, we may have to start importing food due to cheaper labor elsewhere.

Back