CPU/Mobo Raspberry Pi queries

Bump
I have some doubts,
1) Which is the best torrent client for raspberry pi according to you guys, I am currently using transmission.
2) Transmission shows port is closed even though I have enabled port forwarding on router and port forwarding option from settings via web-UI.

Thanks.

Deluge - Using Raspbian as well Ubuntu Mate in RPi3.

Bump
I have some doubts,
1) Which is the best torrent client for raspberry pi according to you guys, I am currently using transmission.
2) Transmission shows port is closed even though I have enabled port forwarding on router and port forwarding option from settings via web-UI.

Thanks.
In my opinion qbittorrent is the best (supports torrent caching,transmission doesn't support torrent caching) and easy to install

Did they address the issue where an improper shut down requires rechecking of the data ? I felt deluge had that flaw .

I think that is there - But yet to experience the improper shutdown as I'm using RPi3 from 12 Oct 2016.
I don't have many torrent to seed or maintain the ratio as I don't have any private torrent or closed group account.

Wish I get RPi earlier....

Removed transmission because I felt the web-ui needs more work to be done, deluge has a great web-ui but it seems very aggressive even though I have set 20 peers limit for 1 torrent it goes to around 28 then starts dropping off most connections, also tried rtorrent with rutorrent interface it's got the best features but soon ran into a bug which didn't let me resume my torrents most of them were in a paused state or very low speed like 0.5 kbps, so far qbittorrent seems to work ok it has been able to achieve 3-5 MBps.

Back