Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Stardust - 8/10 for one viewing.
I am Legend - Boring :p
John Rambo - 7/10, only cause it feels good to watch sly kick butt again :eek:hyeah: Otherwise, its just an average flick, with just a handful of good action sequences.

For All please add other info like Rated adult, PG and family movie tags when you post!:clap: also post info if theres nudity or steamy scenes in the movie. :p

digital_brain said:
Lust, caution - 9/10 ... Brilliant ... pure magic .... (not for kids though :p)

u talking about SE,Jie right ??..so u got the dubbed version of the movie ?:S

or do u understand Chinese..:bleh:

Juno - 9.99/10
10m.jpg

(a movie can't be perfect. :D but this gets darn darn close, loved every innocent/dysfunctional minute of it. Beautiful acting, real-life feel, and an unbeatable soundtrack are the icing on the great cake. )

Shoot 'em up - 9/10
10m.jpg

(if you are a gamer, you must watch this. if you are a guy, you must watch this. if you have a girlfriend, you should not take her for this. this here is the ultimate guy fantasy - imagining knockin Monica Belluci while shooting down stealth shooters! Clive Owens fits into the role like Rajni in a overblown Tam movie - perfect.)

Transformers - 6/10
th-T14446EDIT.jpg

(stupid american movie. those are the best words i can use for this movie. ironically the words american movie is more important here. cuz this is a typical american movie. what u say? here: USA=The World, We are here to save the US..oops...world, we are BIG, mighty, will have one black guy, one super hot chic, one idiot bad guy, will destroy lots of things and look awesome in HD. seriously stupid in terms of storyline, but a must watch for the HD version and for Megan Fox.)

Superbad - 5/10
10m.jpg

(sorry i love moronic teen movies, but this is NOT my favorite teen movie of 2007. sorry to imdb fans for this. jus not "offbeat" enough. biggest reason to watch: Jonah Hill's acting and dialogues.)

Out.
Payne

PS: If you like these short reviews, I will continue. :D :eek:hyeah:

d_payne said:
Transformers - 6/10
th-T14446EDIT.jpg

(stupid american movie. those are the best words i can use for this movie. ironically the words american movie is more important here. cuz this is a typical american movie. what u say? here: USA=The World, We are here to save the US..oops...world, we are BIG, mighty, will have one black guy, one super hot chic, one idiot bad guy, will destroy lots of things and look awesome in HD. seriously stupid in terms of storyline, but a must watch for the HD version and for Megan Fox.)

You missed the Hispanic guy :) (I would rather prefer a gal ;) )

Considering this to be typical SAM, think India is going to figure more regardless of positive or negative things.

+1 for Hunt for Red October
The closest book -> movie I have felt.
Da Vinci load errr code being the worst

d_payne said:
Juno - 9.99/10
10m.jpg

(a movie can't be perfect. :D but this gets darn darn close, loved every innocent/dysfunctional minute of it. Beautiful acting, real-life feel, and an unbeatable soundtrack are the icing on the great cake. )

Shoot 'em up - 9/10
10m.jpg

(if you are a gamer, you must watch this. if you are a guy, you must watch this. if you have a girlfriend, you should not take her for this. this here is the ultimate guy fantasy - imagining knockin Monica Belluci while shooting down stealth shooters! Clive Owens fits into the role like Rajni in a overblown Tam movie - perfect.)

Transformers - 6/10
th-T14446EDIT.jpg

Superbad - 5/10
10m.jpg

(sorry i love moronic teen movies, but this is NOT my favorite teen movie of 2007. sorry to imdb fans for this. jus not "offbeat" enough. biggest reason to watch: Jonah Hill's acting and dialogues.)

Out.
Payne

PS: If you like these short reviews, I will continue. :D :eek:hyeah:

Thumbs up! We all like short review's before watching movie! pretty useful info! (explicit scenes) u know! :rofl: also add genre tag.

Back