Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

American Pie 6: Beta House: 7/10

Good erotic fun :p

28 Days Later: 8/10

Good stuff, although the concept felt very similar to to that of I Am Legend.

D-War [Dragon Wars]: 4/10 (Mini review sort of)

One of the cheesiest movies I've ever seen.The visual effects are mediocre for its time (considering it came out after titles like Transformers, The Golden Compass etc) although there are some good looking sequences.The main characters have their 'first kiss' after saying 5 lines to each other and fall in love within 20 lines.This movie includes dumb Americans pronouncing and using ancient Chinese words and sounding even dumber trying to say it and keeping a serious face.The final fight between the good dragon and the evil dragon is good, but felt short.If only they would have introduced the good dragon earlier in the movie like how they introduced the Autobots.

Conclusion: If you love your life, then keep a good distance from this movie, but if you wouldn't mind some dragon vs dragon or Ancient Chinese army vs Modern Military army action, then you could just skip to the action sequences, don't bother wasting your time with the background story that fills you in with what the hell is going on.As for me, Ill be in my room burring my face in my pillow and screaming my lungs out as to how I wasted 13 hours downloading this movie and another 1 hour 35 minutes watching it.

Knocked Up : 6/10

I thought Hollywood didn't make these kind of' cliche' fests anymore. Second half follows the trends of bolly romance movies.

watched Pirates of the caribbean : at worlds end .

..as i was totally gripped by the POTC fever...after watching the first two ..last week...!

and just like the other movies ...i loved this one too...johnny dep,orlando bloom are superb..and keira looks stunning in this one..

would give it 8.5/10

any recommendations for a good action movie... which has lots of cars/planes in it ...hmm maybe something like GONE IN 60 SECONDS ??

Juno - 9.5/10
---------------
deals with teenage pregnancy .The Girl(Juno) sure knows how to act. 10/10 for
her acting. See it for her acting skills .Also there is Jenifer Garner in this movie.
Hitman - 7 /10
----------------
Time pass movie.Lots of Action. Fans of game Hitman will be disappointed.The main character has been shown to have a more humane side.The girl is Hot. Storyline disappoints.

Freefrag said:
^^ watch Die Hard 4........mindless action

seen transformers and die hard 4..and i loved it...:eek:hyeah:

but havent seen any of da previous die hards and by daway howz transporter 1 and 2 ??

so lemme go for die hard series and maybe even transporter...

transporter 1 and 2 kick a$$

whichever movie jason statham is in , it's a kicka$$ movie..

i suggest you watch these 2 , crank, snatch, "lock,stock and two smoking barrels" also :p

faheem_m said:
seen transformers and die hard 4..and i loved it...:eek:hyeah:

but havent seen any of da previous die hards and by daway howz transporter 1 and 2 ??

so lemme go for die hard series and maybe even transporter...

Transporter is nice . Transporter 2 is just so mindless anyway

watch Ronin . superb flick

Back