Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Can anyone send me a PM on where do you download these movies from? I know a**o and the source but dont know where you get the other new ones from (for most of them the quality is nowhere comparable to a**o rips).

Also what about Hindi movies?

pirates of the caribbean:curse of the black pearl..-9/10

(finallyfound da dvd which i had burned ..1.5 yrs back lolz..and just thought of watching it after i heard tiesto's He's a pirate remix from elements of life !)

too good...awesome movie..loved it..johnny dep and orlando both r really gud ..evne kiera looks sexy..

off to watch the rest of da 2 pirates movie ...!!!

Gupt : 9/10

One of my favorite hindi movies, ever. The main theme (gupt gupt) was the first song I remember listening over at least 100 times for a week, consecutively, has elements of trance in it. The whole movie functions of electronic background music. And one of the better hindi thrillers ever, considering it came way back in 1997.

since i don't post here often, this is a list of movies which i've really really liked in the past coupla months

Into The Wild (9.9/10) : arguably my favourite film of last year, based on a brilliantly tragic true story. Sean Penn has really directed this movie damn well, and amazing performances by Emile Hirsch, Hal Holbrook, William Hurt, Katherine Keener and Vince Vaughn. Plus the soundtrack by Eddie Vedder and Kaki King, and breathtaking cinematography by Eric Gautier (who did a similarly brilliant job with Motorcycle Diaries) is just the icing on the cake..

Once (9/10) : A very off beat, musical, based on struggling musicians in Ireland. this film is so far from mainstream, you cannot help love it.

Juno (9/10): again a very quirky movie, backed up by even quirkier characters and very good acting.

Params7 said:
Gupt : 9/10

One of my favorite hindi movies, ever. The main theme (gupt gupt) was the first song I remember listening over at least 100 times for a week, consecutively, has elements of trance in it. The whole movie functions of electronic background music. And one of the better hindi thrillers ever, considering it came way back in 1997.

same here :D :D

Back