Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

"Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy". 4/10 Typical Will Ferrell. He excels at playing the jerk. Come to think of it, the only movie of his that I actually liked was "Stranger Than Fiction".

30 Days of Night - 7/10

The movie was decent with a nice theme at the background. Was interesting, however repetetive. Although it wasnt scary and supposed to be a horror movie. Good enough for one time viewing. Watch it only at night.

^Lol ... exactly ... was abt to post the same :lol:

Gone Baby Gone : 6.9/10 , Overrated , a bit booring , acting is wooden except that of ed harris.

Things we lost in Fire : 7.5/10 , Brilliant emotional drama , Del toro is awesome as usual , a must watch for all del toro fans.

Juno : 9/10 , should have the oscar ... nuff said.

No country for old men : 8.5/10 , Decent movie with brilliant acting.But i still fee its a bit overrated and should not have won the oscar for best movie.

Malena - 9/10

Lovely movie. Monica Bellucci .... ;)

Superbad - 9/10

Awesome movie. gotta love fogell.

No country for old men - 8/10

Nice acting, but as others said overrated.

I am legend - 7/10.

Lost interest in the movie around the part when the dog dies.

The Darjeeling Limited - A story set mostly in Rajasthan about three brothers who've come on a soulful journey from the US. If you're a Wes Anderson fan, this is a must watch!

Michael Clayton - An intelligent and thrilling conspiracy movie. If you've seen The Insider and loved it, you'll love this one too.

Back