Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

A Dog's Breakfast : 7.5/10

A modern day classic comedy.

--------------------------------

Jumper : 6/10

ummmm............ was not that great.

Jodha Akbar - 5/10

Beautiful in parts... disappointing overall. Indian movies still have way to go in creating beautiful fight sequences, not to mention training the actors in making fights look believable.

Shoot 'em Up - 9/10

After a long long time, I saw someone made a pure action movie with intentions of making an action movie. No forced drama, no preachy dialouges or saving the world crap. The scenes are filled with ridiculous action sequences and it's actually very enjoyable. Not to mention, this movie's got some of the wittiest dialouges I've heard. All in all, loved it.

88 Minutes.

Interesting, could have been much better.

Sobieski and Witt spoils the movie with bad acting. Witt is still ok but Sobieski was horrible :(

Spoiled a Al Pacino movie.

Still 7/10.

Dan in Real Life - 6/10 - Cudve been much better.Everything seemed forced.

Chris Rock - Never Scared - 9/10 - Not a movie but was enjoyable nonetheless.

Funky said:
Christian Bale run over weekend.

The Machinist : 9/10

Was absolutely shocked. Could not believe it was Bale on the screen. I mean my o my thats what you call a dedication to role. Loosing soo much weight for a role and then gaining it back again for Batman Begins must not be easy.

Rescue Dawn
: 8/10

Dear god. What a performance by Bale and Zahn. Specially by Zahn. Must watch. I am simply amazed by the dedication for the role by Bale. I mean he has actually again lost considerable amount of weight though (periodically though the shoot) this movie to simulate the torture and starvation.

American Psycho: 9/10

A real masterpiece. Must watch.

Respect for Bale. Believe it or not last week was the first time i saw him in a move other than Batman. I never watched his work before as such until I saw equilibrium last week and it made me go out and see his other work and all it did is earn my Respect for this man.

+1. My fave actor

Battle for Haditha 8/10

based on actual events of Haditha I.E.D. bombing of US Marine Core convoy and Massacre that followed the same where 21 civilians were slaughtered by Marines in city of Haditha in Iraq.

Shocking movie, does not judge any side. And one of the rare films which paints the unbiased picture.

Back