Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

47Shailesh said:
I liked 'Heath Ledger' and he acted very well i must say awesome.

But what the hell 'Maggie Gyllenhaal' was doin in, her role was almost a chaos, her script can be much more intensive. why Bruce Wayne script was written to be re-active rather then proactive, script made him to behave like a cop rather then "BATMAN".

Anger in cops seemed to be more dramatic rather then real, may be 'Heath Ledger' had taken much of the space.

There were so much of twist in the movie it appeared to be a 'Abbas Mustan' thriller rather then a proper hollywood film.

yep....it was kinda....but then....didnt climax defined The Dark Knight title;)....

Perfume -9/10

This movie is portrayal of boy with extraordinary olfactory sense and how he can capture pure undivided Human love from a scent. But what he does to to make that scent is very dark.

Most of the movie was in narration but was very good and refreshing. Another must watch from my side.

I agree.Perfume was one hell of a movie. Apart from the story and the acting, wat blew my friggin mind was the awesome cinematography.

Audi0slave said:
Perfume -9/10

This movie is portrayal of boy with extraordinary olfactory sense and how he can capture pure undivided Human love from a scent. But what he does to to make that scent is very dark.

Most of the movie was in narration but was very good and refreshing. Another must watch from my side.

Initial D the movie: 2 out of 10
Naruto and the great clash: 6/10
Fullmetal alchemist- the conqueror of shambala: 8/10 (amazingly made)
Dark knight: 9/10 (Mind blowing- period)

conqueror of shambala was a good one,unlike the stupid naruto and bleach movies that spawn every 6 months.:)
saw snatch today,dry british humor is good some times :p
also loved brad pitt's accent, 10/10

Back