Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

air i breathe-7/10 good acting by brendan fraser,movie drags through the second half tho.

wanted-5/10 flimsy excuse for a story,was put off by the continuous whining of the lead actor when jolie rescues him,still have to see the ending tho.

Hancock 6/10 - only because it was entertaining.. the story and writing was really weak.

Wanted 5/10 - weak, but still somewhat entertaining.

Youth without Youth 7/10 - An interesting movie

Dark City 8/10 - Another really interesting movie

13th Floor 9/10 - Loved this movie 1st watched it about 3 yrs ago, just re-watched it

Hancock - 7/10, its not that bad, Go see it, its perfect masala movie, laugh cry action

Cloverfield - 6/10 overhyped romance and godzilla movie, refreshing still not deserve all credit

Waz - 7/10 Surprised, disturbing

The Bourne Identity (8/10), The Bourne Supremacy (9/10), The Bourne Ultimatum (9/10) All time FAV, Edge of the seat stuff, best action movies

@shailesh i simply find no flaws in the movie to giv it a 6.5 rating
its awesme script, screen play everythin blended nicely.
the dark knight 9/10......superb movie:D

Doomsday 6/10 it was like a mix of 28 days later,gladiator:p ( especially the fight scene) ,felt very bad when they screw the Bently

its a time pass movie can watch it once

5cms per second (jap anime, IMDB )(8/10) - Really good but a depressing one.
Hancock (5/10) - Way way below expectation
Wanted (6.5/10) - Enjoyable
Un Air De Famille (French, IMDB)(8/10) - Real good comedy to enjoy with family.

WingZero said:
@shailesh i simply find no flaws in the movie to giv it a 6.5 rating
its awesme script, screen play everythin blended nicely.
the dark knight 9/10......superb movie:D

I liked 'Heath Ledger' and he acted very well i must say awesome.

But what the hell 'Maggie Gyllenhaal' was doin in, her role was almost a chaos, her script can be much more intensive. why Bruce Wayne script was written to be re-active rather then proactive, script made him to behave like a cop rather then "BATMAN".

Anger in cops seemed to be more dramatic rather then real, may be 'Heath Ledger' had taken much of the space.

There were so much of twist in the movie it appeared to be a 'Abbas Mustan' thriller rather then a proper hollywood film.

watched 2 movies back to back in big screen after ages
Mummy3 not so great movie expect for the graphics would give 6/10
Dark knight no words me still in trance would give 10/10 :clap:

Back