Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

vishalrao said:
i too feel TDK is very overrated... its "just another good superhero movie" so 7/10 from me
:no:
well talking abt other good superhero movies....it was way better than x-men and spiderman movies....:clap:

frankly speaking it is the best superhero movie till now...:hap2:

moreover it was bruce wayne, harvey dent, joker that kept the movie goin...not batman...

djmykey said:
Wanted = 8.5/10

The gun wielding ppl in that movie roxx. The whole movie's twist was amazing. The long gun shot was the highlight of the whole movie. Over all nice; a one time watch.
same movie 7.5/10 for me

I loved the way he says the last line
"This is me takin back control over my life, what the f@#k have u done lately"

The story is immersive and the long gun shot is amazing
The editin cud have been a bit better
Jolie is hot!!!!

I saw 5 mvies over this weekend...

1) Be kind Rewind - kinda ok types...dint like it that much - 5/10.

2) Wanted - Whoa! this is some fantasy ride...7/10...twists are somewhat predictable though.

3-5) The Bourne Identity(7/10), Supremacy(8/10), Ultimatum(9/10) - Fantastic series....one of the best action thrillers of all time.

H@rsh said:
^ really?1 i was looking forward to it :(

Yes. This is by far the worst of the Mummy Franchise...

But neverthless there are lots of lame mummies in Mummy 3 :p

Bearable if you are a die-hard mummy fan :p

^^ i agree... the movie was not that crap...some dialogues are really funny...

jet li is the star..he can do just anything he wants and the last mummy army against mummy army war was good though....

amigoatul said:
Where the hell are u dude? Under a rock or somethin??
No seriously .. Last time i saw Hancock at cinemax versova and i saw posters of Wanted coming soon .. IMDB says its already released on 25th july ... i did see some TV spots but i just called cinemax and they dont even know about it :eek:

Same with Fun & fame cinemas .. so did you people like download it ?

Or is it already off from theatres? How can i possibly miss that?

amigoatul said:
Where the hell are u dude? Under a rock or somethin??
Actually, I'm sitting ON a rock... but that's not the thing. I've been dying to see that movie and I wanna watch it on big screen. I know that people download and watch, but I didn't want to do that. So I was surprised to see Mumbai guy's comments as the movie was released only in couple of south cities (currently only running in Hyd).

Back