Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Dark Knight : 2/10

What a pathetic movie , I cant understand whats all the hype about. The movie was boring and there was no story and joker's performance was below average. I would rate Lovestory 2050 above this. I expected so much more from TDK after watching Batman begins and it turned out to be a complete sh1t experience. :|

Just Kidding :p This movie is without a doubt one of the greatest movie ever made. Sir Heath Ledger , I salute you. If you are a self respecting movie buff , do yourself a favor and watch this in a theater. You atleast owe that much to The Joker. 10/10

^^exactly!! i went an hour late to the movie :ashamed: and the blast of those anime techniques left me woozy for another hour :|

Bluffmaster said:

What a pathetic movie , I cant understand whats all the hype about. The movie was boring and there was no story and joker's performance was below average. I would rate Lovestory 2050 above this. I expected so much more from TDK after watching Batman begins and it turned out to be a complete sh1t experience. :|

Bluffy, I didn't read the lines in the "fine print" until I decided to WTF Quote your first para :rofl:

Bluffmaster said:

Just Kidding :p This movie is without a doubt one of the greatest movie ever made. Sir Heath Ledger , I salute you. If you are a self respecting movie buff , do yourself a favor and watch this in a theater. You atleast owe that much to The Joker. 10/10

i was about swear before i read the kidding part... near miss bluffy...
regards
neo

Bluffmaster said:

I saw it and felt it was all hype and very overrated. I would give it 6/10...

Although I differ with you regarding Heaths perfomance. Some of his antics did look deliberate but overall he captured the mood of the character pretty well...

The movie entirely rests on Joker's(Heath Ledger) shoulders who gives a very good perfomance...

Back