Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I saw Darknight and felt it was overrated. I would give it 6.7/10...

The movie entirely rests on Joker's(Heath Ledger) shoulders who gives a very good perfomance...

Onion Movie - 8/10

Freakin' Hilarious.

Harold & Kumar - Escape From Guantanamo Bay - 7.5/10

H&K delivers again. It's might not be as good as first one, but it's definitely close to it. Some scenes are quite gross (that is if you see unrated edition) but still hilarious as hell.

Finally saw The Dark Knight

i would give it 8.5/10 - the best movie so far in 2008 but no way is it the best of all time or anything, but an awesome performance by Heath(RIP) nonetheless

PS - Vicky Vale & Dr.Chase pwn all others Batman females (in hotness) :p

Wanted = 8.5/10

The gun wielding ppl in that movie roxx. The whole movie's twist was amazing. The long gun shot was the highlight of the whole movie. Over all nice; a one time watch.

shrey said:
Yaruku Yaaro stepnee 10/10 :p :p

Some crazy D grade movie, i've never laughed so much in my life. The main character's name is (hold your breath) Sam anderson :rofl: He is the next superstar :eek:hyeah:

YouTube - Sam anderson--SPEAKING ENGLISH

YouTube - next superstar is sam anderson

This thing is a super hit across Engg colls here :D Make sure you watch the related videos as well, i nearly died laughing trying to watch this movie :rofl:
where can i get hold of this movie ???? :p

Rescue Dawn - 6/10 - Below expectations.

Ratatouille - 8.5/10 - Lovely movie. One of the best animation movie and movies in general.

Shoot Em Up - 1/10 - I find those infamous south indian (telegu?) movie stunts more amusing.

@People who want Sam Anderson's breaktrough cult classic, contact Crazy_Eddy... he has a copy i think.. (beeg fan you see ;) )

Back