Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Well i am on a movie watching spree !!!! Watched hancock, wanted, "the babysitters" and 1408 in one go.

1408 is a really spooky movie.Most definitely the best horror movie of the year.

hellboy 2

to tell you anything about hellboy would not be a fair opinion, i love the caracter so much taht i dont care anything about the story line..... just the hardcore action is awesome...

rating : 9/10

---

awaiting for.....

MAX PAYNE..... the trailers looks so promising.... loved the game... the movie should not disappoint me... ;-)

Heroes Season 3 - jsut watched the trailers... cant wait for the series to begin...

regards
neo

"Nobody is perfect" - A Spanish comedy movie that was aired on World Movies a little while ago.. Its about three friends, one deaf, one blind and one with a crippled leg.. who realise that its not just them, but everybody is imperfect.. Nothing extraordinary in the movie, but still was a good watch.

Ugly Aur Pagli - .001/10
Made of Honor - 6/10
You Don't Mess With The Zohan - 4/10 (funny s**t)
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay - 6/10
Wanted - WTF???

rockfella said:
TROY High Definition with uncut scenes!
10/10.

I felt that this movie had some of the best sword fights (not the samurai types) and had a lot of authenticity in the war scenes. Amazing movie.

Brad Pitt and Eric Bana were both great.

Back