Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Kung Fu Panda 7/10 predictable but funny animation movie..

PHOONK..4/10 i cant believe i sat through the entire movie.. rather pathetic to say the least...We went to our nieghbourhood cinema hall.. So the crowd in the front seats were awesome.. we were all laughing throughout the movie with the noises they were making :p :p .... I would rather pay 5lakh to RAMUJI to make him stop making such movies...

phoonk 1/10
total exorcist/emily rose type ripoff
SO NOT SCARY.....ppl in the theatre were laughing more than anything
lol "MAMA" the granny, the way she jus shakes her head thruout the muvi hilarious, she has parkinsons or wateva

geting paid 5lacs to watch this alone = joke (even a 5yr old wld be able to do it)

District B13 : 9/10

PLEASE, watch THE greatest foreign action movie EVER made.

And do it with subs in original french language, dubbed version is ruined.

Maan gaye mugal-e-azam

rating: 3/10

first half is bearable... second half is pathetic... but i never miss a rahul bose movie so went for it...

as far as mallika is concern... i consider her in grade A eye candy courtesy her figure (katrina taking A+ category).... she gives you a glimpse of what you have come to watch....

lets see, her changing the clothes while you can get a sneak peek... nk#d sand covered on the beach, nak#d playing a violin and also shower scene... there was nothing else to remember in the movie so these were the only things i kept cached.....

Wanted- no more wanted. This is one of the films I really wanted to see in the Hall. But then I finally downloaded and watched it and Im sorry to say that it is a bad bad bad movie. Not upto my expectations. Better watch trailer once more.... huh
One more thing. People comparing it with Matrix. Oh comeon, I can see Matrix 100 more times but "Wanted" nah....

bachna aye haseeno lo men aagaya... 5/10

first hour watchable. Manisha Lambha is lookin freakin sexy, i could eat her alive:drool2:

Back