Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Quantum of Solace - Found myself napping in the second half. Dunno if that was just me or this movie was a borefest. Cant rate it since i dint watch it completely.

Dostana 7/10

Full entertainer, a must watch for this month.

Priyanka is hot. Unlike John, Abhishek has done a wonderful acting. John's muscle show was pretty good

only -ve Kiron Kher was overacting. Desi Girl song was kind of forced in the movie and was not required.

Dostaana - 9/10

A very new type and extremely hilarious movie. Abhishek's acting is top hat. He proves his comic talent once again after the likes of Bunty and babli and Bluffmaster , But this one takes the cake.

Boman Irani is fantabulous in his small role. John Abraham works well as part of the set as in the furniture. Priyanka is passable. But the cast works well together with just one hitch. I wont say that to spoil the fun. But I am sure you will all like it.

Fashion - 8/10

someone give Kangana Ranaut an Oscar already. Its one of the best acting by an actress in Hindi films i've seen in a while.

Oz Season 2 : 9/10

I am in love with this show. Great prison drama. Although this season was a bit slow compared to season 1 but still a great season nonetheless.

Back