Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Quantum of Solace : 6/10

Dunno if i rated it or not. Didnt like a hit all show you know martial arts style james bond. would rather go for transporter or bourne series. james bond should kill in style, use gadgets without reading reference manuals, never let the suit go dirty, bed several haute chics and piss off villians big time. none was the case with QoS. too bad. Good i didnt wasted money for the moviehall

regards
Neo

Madagascar 2 - 6/10. Agreed, repetitive stuff and can easily guess what will happen next :|

Open season 2 - 2/10. Could not watch it beyond first 10 mins :|

Into the Wild - 8.5/10 - A nice watch :)

Butterfly on a Wheel - 6.5/10 - Though suspense was kinda different.. Plus Pierce Brosnan so watchable..

Dasvidaniya... Well this one deserves 10 on 10

Easily the best movie done by Vinay and the gang... Too bad i didn't watch it in the theaters... But you guys should definitely try to catch the movie...

Death Race - 9/10 - wonderful mindless action by Jason Statham - just give this guy a car, and he'll give you a freaked out, fast paced action movie - whatta movie :)

Dostana : 7/10

Decent comedy. A little bit over senti at the end. Although john's bod show was too much to piss guys and girls to drool. Priyanka looked haute.

regards

neo

Tropic Thunder (2008) : 6/10

What a waste of a fabulous star cast :| Very average movie. Not funny, Tom cruise and Robert Downey were awesome though.

Scarecrow (1973) : 7.5/10

Great cinema. The chemistry between Al and Hackman was awesome. With this I completed watching every Pacino movie to date. :D

Dasvidaniya (2008) : 8/10

This movie could have been so much better. They had a perfect script and a perfect star cast. Ranbhir shourey was wasted. The climax could have been better. But even with all the shortcomings , its a beautiful movie. As switch said, do yourself a favour and watch it in a theater instead. The scene when Pathak proposes neha in the rain .... priceless !!!

Yuvraaj : 7.7/10

Well made family entertainer. The music is brilliant, Salman is likable, Katrina is gorgeous and Anil kapoor is awesome. Worth a watch.

Back