Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^saw last 30 mins of recount. Seemed a like a good political drama. Too bad missed the beginning.

Last whole movie seen:

The Corruptor.
Not a very bad movie a 6/10 is a good enough score for it.

Dostana - crap ... overacting by Kiron Kher ... Booby Deol as a charming young entrepreneur ... not digestible :p

But the movie is good eye candy :) ...

mallik said:
Dostana - crap ... overacting by Kiron Kher ... Booby Deol as a charming young entrepreneur ... not digestible :p

But the movie is good eye candy :) ...
I wonder how bobby deol is still getting movies :rofl: He is perhaps the most boring actor to watch.

prabs said:
^saw last 30 mins of recount. Seemed a like a good political drama. Too bad missed the beginning.

Last whole movie seen:

The Corruptor.
Not a very bad movie a 6/10 is a good enough score for it.

Yup Recount is a nice movie.. Saw it couple of weeks back :D

Kevin spacey is unbelievable as usual ;)

Bluffmaster said:
I wonder how bobby deol is still getting movies :rofl: He is perhaps the most boring actor to watch.

Isn't Tushar Kapoor the most boring actor to watch :bleh: :eek:hyeah:

Quantum Of Solace A Very BAD BAD AD Bond movie even though the performance of the actors were godd the whole movie sucked even the action scenes are spoiled due to the naggin shaking camera effect i bet the cameraman was jerking off when he was filming the action sequences

ubergeek said:
Quantum Of Solace A Very BAD BAD AD Bond movie even though the performance of the actors were godd the whole movie sucked even the action scenes are spoiled due to the naggin shaking camera effect i bet the cameraman was jerking off when he was filming the action sequences

Funny sh1t.... LOL

regards
neo / thinkjayant

Max Knight

Reminded me of my school days where I alongwith a gorup of 5 were forced to act in a play to emphasize on the meaning of a proverb after morning prayers.

Real bad acting.

(-)10/10

I dont think QOS was that the shaky camera effects are done so that you get a feel of the effect 2F2F anyone.....And anyways you will never appreciate new bond movies if you still compare daniel craig to pierce brosnan.

Daniel Craig is cold heartless and all about revenge if you have ever read Ian Fleming this is somewhat hes described like.

Anyways it your opinion and I respect it :)

Back