Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Bluffmaster said:
The most boring animation film i have ever seen. How the hell did you guys find it so good ? :S

You gotta be really specific bout wat u like,to find Wall-E so boring !?
The movie is just brilliant in its own way...
Its not necessary that all movies should be highly entertaining & fun like kungfu panda,the incredibles etc..

Max Payne .... 6/10. I would have really liked if there was more resemblance to the game than to some fictional plot!

Traitor 8/10... very very nice movie. At a time when things like the hostage situation are happening, something like what is shown in the movie could very well be a ray of hope!

Indy Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 4/10.

Everything wrong with an Indiana movie. Way too much of CGI, WTF is it with the monkey swinging scene, and Aliens? Please...

Bluffmaster said:
The most boring animation film i have ever seen. How the hell did you guys find it so good ? :S

True. I felt that this was the weakest animation movie from Pixar. First 30min I was even bored.

Transporter 3

7.5/10

Stunts were toooooo goood

Natalya Rudakova has good body but here face $**ks

Good Movie ,Print was TS :( :(

Can some one post a link to the pics of the Audi used in the movie is it A6 used i am confused

metalspree said:
Transporter 3

7.5/10

Natalya Rudakova has good body but here face $**ks

What Man!!! Natalya Rudakova is over all sexy lady :hap2: I enjoyed every scene of her in movie.
PRN-031196.jpg

i did say her structure is awesome :drool2: ,but her face in closeup has too many dark spots :(

btb i am not gettin wallpapers for Audio A8 D3 in black color

Back