Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

oye lucky lucky oye : 6/10 one time watch...

now this weekend too many movies been released. which one are you going to watch..??

dilkabbadi, ohmygod, transporter3 etc. which one you gonna watch....?

regards
Thinkjayant

went 2 theatre 2spend da aftrnoon wid gf...two movies were available to watch widin da time limit...one being Dostana..i didnt care 2 know anything abt movie Yuvvraj.... n i must say those were the 500 i could have donated them just to warn me abt the movie. :( watch it on ur own risk.

^^ Even i watched it wid my friend (no... she isn't my GF... just a friend... :p)... but the only difference is she paid for the tickets... :rofl:

kauzy said:
^^ Even i watched it wid my friend (no... she isn't my GF... just a friend... :p)... but the only difference is she paid for the tickets... :rofl:

Don't tell me you drove her to the movies in your BMW and SHE paid for the tickets.:rofl: :rofl:

F|0ccY said:
Don't tell me you drove her to the movies in your BMW and SHE paid for the tickets.:rofl: :rofl:

lolz... nopes... why wud anyone take a girl out in his car...;) there are two wheelers for this purpose... no car can match the sheer pleasure a bike provides... u know what i wanna say... :p :eek:hyeah:

kauzy said:
lolz... nopes... why wud anyone take a girl out in his car...;) there are two wheelers for this purpose... no car can match the sheer pleasure a bike provides... u know what i wanna say... :p :eek:hyeah:

:rofl: :rofl:
bt seriously :mad: for the record :p

madnav said:
went 2 theatre 2spend da aftrnoon wid gf...two movies were available to watch widin da time limit...one being Dostana..i didnt care 2 know anything abt movie Yuvvraj.... n i must say those were the 500 i could have donated them just to warn me abt the movie. :( watch it on ur own risk.
kauzy said:

Dont tell me both of you actually watched the movie..What has this world come to..:no:

:p

Transporter 3

not so great, hardly any good action

7/10. even the girl has tooooo many freckles.

The camera is right into the face of actress for almost the whole movie!!

Dil kabbadi: 3/10

Great actors... but the movie is without a script... i mean absolutely no script... dont know what the movie was about... and the jokes were pathetic except a couple of scenes the whole movie was worthless...

Avoid at all cost.

regards

neo

Back