Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

virus32win said:
Yeah some sort of skin problem.

NAH !! its just freckles, not a skin problem. I have met a few Europeans with freckles and freckles can add to their appeal, they get it from being in the sun. For some reason Redheads get freckles more then Blondes and Brunettes :eek:hyeah:

mallik said:
Into The Wild - Awesomeley awesome ! Should be watched by any and all adventure lovers or outdoors people.

Oh yeah this is about a guy in Alaska right? I've been wanting to watch it for a long while.

My last watched movie is Dasvidaniya. Great movie. I love the fact that it's so moving without being a bit sappy.

Sorry Bhai: 2/10 sorry 0.2/10....

thank god didnt saw it on the screens... no storyline, pathetic scripting, pathetic acting, no eye candy also... if you are making such a pathetic movie, atleast please ask the actress to shed some clothes...

only movie that makes you feel investing in stockmarket is better option and thrill to see your money losing...

aviod

tracerbullet said:
Oh yeah this is about a guy in Alaska right? I've been wanting to watch it for a long while.

My last watched movie is Dasvidaniya. Great movie. I love the fact that it's so moving without being a bit sappy.

Ya it is ... gives you a nice perspective on life ... superbly made. I am inspired ! :cool2:

~M

Transporter 3 - Some how I am not too impressed with the movie. The first two movies were pretty convincing, but this one failed to impress me. I give it a 4/10, for Jason and that chick.

Just saw Bicentennial Man, its a truly remarkable movie.

But at the same time it gave me an idea. An idea to improve things I think. Maybe we should abolish all laws and make the Three Laws of Robotics apply (strictly) to mankind.

Back