Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

neomustdie said:
Dil kabbadi: 3/10

Great actors... but the movie is without a script... i mean absolutely no script... dont know what the movie was about... and the jokes were pathetic except a couple of scenes the whole movie was worthless...

Avoid at all cost.

regards

neo

i was looking forward to this one. :(

Shripad said:
Resident Evil : Degeneration

Awesome CGI movie! Must watch.

9/10

awesome! i didnt know it was gonna be out so soon. im a huge resident evil fan! :D

dipen01 said:
++1 :hap2:

i would have given it a ++1 if i could get to see more of her (you know what i mean)... if that's the selling point for the movie.... cash in on it....sell it well... :bleh:
transporter 3: 7/10.... 8.5/10 for action

the storyline gonna be the same, but frank's action still remains kick ass.... liked the two scene well... one where he is fired and second when he drowns in the lake...

Yuck.. that chick sucks... --1 for her.... frickles or no frickles, baby put some foundation cream on.. we paid to watch this stuff...:clap: :mad:

Enjoy...

regards
Thinkjayant

neomustdie said:
Yuck.. that chick sucks... --1 for her.... frickles or no frickles, baby put some foundation cream on.. we paid to watch this stuff...:clap: :mad:

How many coat of foundation cream she has to apply :no:

Dasvidanya : 8/10

Pretty nice movie ! nuff said :)

Oh My God ! : 5/10

Last thing first, i.e. the ending. Its the biggest letdown of the movie. Won't disclose the reasons as it will spoil the fun (fun ? What fun ?).

The whole movie seemed like a big drag-along. Vinay Pathak, however good he may act, couldn't carry this one on his shoulders alone the way he did in Dasvidanya.

Verdict : If you are not an ardent Vinay Pathak fan don't waste your moolah on this one in theaters

^ weirdiest movie i have seen lol, but definitely worth a watch.

These days i am watching "Desperate housewives" yeah lol...

Its funny and good.

dasvidanya: 8/10

somehow i could not connect ot the movie, even though it was nice. but a nice movie with focused theme and good script. worth watch

regards

neo

Donnie Brasco.

A farcry from the gangster movies that depict being a gangster as cool for a while before things get ugly. This one shows the life as a gangster, loyalty, fame and money all to be ugly right from the start.

Rating: 8/10

greenhorn said:
tom cruise's role in the movie is too :rofl:

didnt know it was him until i read about it in IMDB :p

I recognized him in the last scene when I saw his close up shot. His eyes were a giveaway. I then checked the credits to be sure :p He was awesome, no doubt.

akiso said:
I also thought eagle eye would have a interesting storyline. I plan to see today. Let see whether it is worth seeing or not :)

Its not crap... But its not very interesting either... its a decent movie worth one time watch.....

regards
neo

Back