Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

max payne-2/10 didn get what dey wanted 2 make out of such a gud game

had 2 see

sawshank redemption-10/10 again to believe that gud films do exist ......can watch this 100 times n will b again ready for 101th....

Whats so special abt this movie... have noticed that its imdb top 1?

hiviky2212 said:
had 2 see
sawshank redemption-10/10 again to believe that gud films do exist ......can watch this 100 times n will b again ready for 101th....

Techman said:

its better you just go and watch it... no point telling... we would just reiterate the script.... i dint like the story much when i first saw it, but then i checked it again and liked the second time... then third... and on...

regards
neo

Techman said:

as neo sai just watch ...1thing for sure...1st time u will hate it as we hv made so much hype n u will b like nothin so special but in dat confusion u will watch it again n there d real plot starts ...dis movie will never leave after dat.....njoy

viky2212

neomustdie said:
Dil kabbadi: 3/10

Great actors... but the movie is without a script... i mean absolutely no script... dont know what the movie was about... and the jokes were pathetic except a couple of scenes the whole movie was worthless...

Avoid at all cost.

regards
neo

neomustdie said:
dasvidanya: 8/10

somehow i could not connect ot the movie, even though it was nice. but a nice movie with focused theme and good script. worth watch

regards
neo

neomustdie said:
Its not crap... But its not very interesting either... its a decent movie worth one time watch.....

regards
neo
neomustdie said:
ghajini would be worth watch only for aamir's acting.. coz all movies now have a weak central theme and pathetic scripting... i mean pathetic scripting...

sorry bhai... yuck... dilkabbadi.. yuck.. yuvraaj... super duper yuck...

no more good script writers left in bollywood...

regards
neo
neomustdie said:
its better you just go and watch it... no point telling... we would just reiterate the script.... i dint like the story much when i first saw it, but then i checked it again and liked the second time... then third... and on...

regards
neo
You know .... that gets super irritating after a while. :)

Regards
Bluff~

broar94 said:
The Family Man - 7.5/10
The Blair Witch Project - 7/10
Iron Man - 8/10
Little Manhattan - 8/10
Little Manhatten, you remembered me again :D

That movie has nice story dude (Kid Love story).. I simply liked it :D

Last Movie "The Day Earth Stood Still".
It awesome technology film just like War of World. Keanu once again, looked great as alien "Klaatu".Finishing was very simple, nothing great. Tech Savy people should watch it. Me is a diehard fan of Keanu can't miss his film.
Story - 8/10 :eek:hyeah:
Tech - 10/10 :hap2:

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL-3/10 its a really bad badbad movie with most absurd product advertisments did u know the missiles they use are called SIDEWINDER missiles and they blatantly show msofts surface the mvie has nothing to offer rather than wasted performance pooor direction and bad story hated the move :mad:

Back