Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The day the earth stood still - Pathetic period.

The director can go hang himself for spoiling an excellent cast and crew, and keanu was most underutilized in this movie and my god i find no point in sitting in the theater till the end , duh :p

The dark knight again... ;)....this time a DVD version...lol....also saw Hot Fuzz...really superb... :D.... wud give 8/10 and

Perfume:The story of a Murderer 7/10

^^ Haha you hafta love Kevin Scannel :D.

I'd also recommend his "Sean Of the dead" :D.

"How to Lose friends and Alienate people" Kevin Scannel is awesome in this one, actually reminded me of myself lol. Kirsten Dunst looks the prettiest than ever before, wow she looked cute :(.

Transporter 3 : 3/10

And what were they thinking with that gal...

Also i am half way through Death proof... The movie is kindda weired but in a good way :)

Darthcoder said:
^^ Haha you hafta love Kevin Scannel :D.
I'd also recommend his "Sean Of the dead" :D.

"How to Lose friends and Alienate people" Kevin Scannel is awesome in this one, actually reminded me of myself lol. Kirsten Dunst looks the prettiest than ever before, wow she looked cute :(.

kevin scannell ? or simon pegg ?

The Shawshank Redemption

The Best movie I have ever seen till date Morgan Freeman was born to act and the story was as gripping as possible. 9.5/10.

Death Race - Crap movie. My Rating : ** (for the stunts and hot cuban babe ;))

Now watching Cidade de Deus (with english subs offcourse). Imdb rating is excellent... let's see.

Yes, Bollywood can pull it off... by copying the movie :D

edit: doh, did a google search and apparently ghajini is a copy of memento LOL

Balkazzaar said:
The dark knight again... ;)....this time a DVD version...lol....also saw Hot Fuzz...really superb... :D.... wud give 8/10 and
Perfume:The story of a Murderer 7/10

Hotfuzz really :S

I wonder why people liked it so much..
I got super bored after a while..

^+1 , Hated Hotfuzz.

The Fall (2006) : 8.5/10

Directed by an Indian director, its a Beautiful movie. These types of movies are very rare, wonderfully acted. The child actor should get an award for her performance. A Must watch.

Rab ne bana di jodi - 10/10

I honestly wish i could have given it a higher rating. Delightfully a different story line , with appropriate comedy and drama that is sure to amuse anyone.

Cidade de Deus : 8/10 Extreme violence involving kids and drug abuse..

L.A Confidential : 10/10 one of the best movies i have eva seen...kevin spacey and russel crowe good acting...guy pearce was dumb but funny lolz..

Eagle Eye : 6/10 got bored...

The day the earth stood still(2008) 6/10 ....

Movie not that great... It is a bit slow, but the special effects were gud.... Roles like this suit Keanu reeves.. Expressionless.... Wooden :p

Going to watch TDk tonite.... Haven't seen it yet ... Hope it is as gud as everyone says it is.....

Back