Just saw gajini trailer n WTF!! its complete copy of 'Memento'

why cant they make movees with their own ideas :(

y the hell shud ppl pay for copy of other movees :(

madnav said:
^^not that movie..
sorry i got confused..
its copy of memento.. imdb link

original post corrected
Not an exact copy of Memento :p . Its indian version of Memento with same storyline minus b&w/colour non-linear scenes.

@Madnav, many of the new generation bollywood movies are either rip-offs or copies of hollywood/european/asian movies :p . Take a look at BollyCat's Bollywood - Plagiarism, Sex, Songs & Random Gossip! . It happens...... :/

broar94 said:
Not an exact copy of Memento :p . Its indian version of Memento with same storyline minus b&w/colour non-linear scenes.

@Madnav, many of the new generation bollywood movies are either rip-offs or copies of hollywood/european/asian movies :p . Take a look at BollyCat's Bollywood - Plagiarism, Sex, Songs & Random Gossip! . It happens...... :/

ya i kno man...its sad dat these ppl shamelessly take credit n money for sumthin they did nt come up wid.
y dont the original right holders sue these ppl?
its really sad.

ghajini would be worth watch only for aamir's acting.. coz all movies now have a weak central theme and pathetic scripting... i mean pathetic scripting...

sorry bhai... yuck... dilkabbadi.. yuck.. yuvraaj... super duper yuck...

no more good script writers left in bollywood...

regards
neo

1408 DC - 7 / 10 Climax is good.

Wanted - 9 / 10 my most wanted film. (ps: I hope vijayakanth/Balakrishna did not see this yet, or else we can expect a Tamil/Telugu release based on curving bullet plot :))

^ummm, how do u think all the bullets shot by them are reaching the target properly :p

The Mask - 7/10 (saw it after almost 12~13 yrs :lol:)

Bill - 6/10 , Alba :eek:hyeah:

Saiyan said:
^ummm, how do u think all the bullets shot by them are reaching the target properly :p

Atleast its good to see them on decent graphics not ready to see Captains gimmicks :) ... also worse he will do a duet after the shot lol :no:

Back