Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Day The Earth Stood Still - 2/10

But I would rate it 10/10 for special effects. Esp the one in which the earth really stood still for 2 whole damn boring hours. For those who didnt get it, I meant the running time of the movie

i think the most anticipated movie before the New Year kicks in would be

............................ SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE................... what say

regards

neo

i think the most anticipated movie before the New Year kicks in would be

............................ SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE................... what say

i thought it was releasing in India in feb or something?

Death Race - 7.5/10

Not too bad. Action is good. Plot is too diluted from original movie, but still fun to watch.

Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! - 8.5/10

Brilliant Screenplay and direction, great camera work. Abhay Deol is seriously one of the most underrated actors in bollywood today.

Dil Kabbadi - 5.5/10

What could have been a great Woody Allen style movie, but instead it gets lost in it's own complexity. Comedy is decent, Soha Ali Khan looks good but majorly wasted. Rahul, Irrfan and Konkana sleepwalks through their roles with ease. But the screenplay doesn't live up.

Street Kings - 7/10

Very predictable in many parts, but still keeps viewer interested. Direction is good. Keanu looks drugged in some scenes otherwise well acted, Forest whitaker is good actor but seems like going Dustin Hoffman way of overacting. For once, Chris Evans in bearable. Overall, worth watching once.

Mukhbir 9/10

A Wednesday 9/10

both Awesome Movie

Nice to see Bollywood coming up with such theme....

The only thing slowed down Mukhbir was the untimed songs....

N Miss Raima Sen I dont understand why you signed this movie.

I will add the first part of the series:D

The Bourne Identity 9/10
The Bourne Supremacy 9/10
The Bourne Ultimatum 9/10

Ultimate series.:clap:

I didn't see any movie(or never will I see:eek:hyeah: ) to which I can give a 10/10. That's y I gave a 9 to each instead of 10. There just isn't any movie that is worth 10 :tongue: . But I agree with Vivek on the song titles. The songs made by John Powell for the movies are awesome.. I got all the songs after I hve seen the series. Treadstone assassins is my favorite.

One more thing... You will feel at home if you watch all those movies in order....

gamervivek said:
bourne supremacy 7/10
bourne ultimatum 8/10
and +1 for having an awesome ending credits song.

Young people fcuking : 7/10 , Its good in parts. A nice time pass comedy. Good for one time watch.

The Happening : 4/10 , the end of Shyamalans career maybe.

Back