Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Mona Lisa Smile - Watched it on Zee Studio just a little while ago. Beautiful movie. Of course, Julia is beautiful too... :p

Switch said:
Memento : 8/10

Hopefully Ghajni would be a lot better if not different...

Memento : 10/10 - mind wrecking!

I loved the reversed chronology of color scenes vs straight chronology of earlier events in black and white until they both culminate into the most important scene at the end of the movie - foookin brilliant....

And dont get me started on how psyched this story made me....fight club revisited....

I dont think Ghajni can beat this shit!

Seven Pound (2008): Will Smith +10/10 !!!! :hap2:
------------------------------------------
This is again Will Smith at its best. This film will surely touch ur heart. I will not like to tell the storyline u must see it. I am sure u will not regret. Just watch till the end. This is another best after Pursuit of Happiness. Don't ask anything more. Just started at 2pm cann't till it finished.

I got this film from my friend.

Rab ne Bana Di Jodi.....A lovely movie for those who appreciate the real facts behind getting the love of your woman. my rating is 8/10...have to accept the fact that the movie is way too long & the sumo thingy was fun.

rPOk said:
Memento : 10/10 - mind wrecking!
I loved the reversed chronology of color scenes vs straight chronology of earlier events in black and white until they both culminate into the most important scene at the end of the movie - foookin brilliant....
And dont get me started on how psyched this story made me....fight club revisited....
I dont think Ghajni can beat this shit!

If they dare to make the plot like that , then movie will be sure flop..

Reason : 90% of our junta won't even understand, what the heck happens..

All i can say is that Ghajini should be thrilling and interesting in its own way..

All in all, i just don't like Ghajini's copying i.e Ripping whole script from Memento.. Create something new.. See TZP and RDB.. Both are masterpieces.

Amax said:
Seven Pound (2008): Will Smith +10/10 !!!! :hap2:
------------------------------------------
This is again Will Smith at its best. This film will surely touch ur heart. I will not like to tell the storyline u must see it. I am sure u will not regret. Just watch till the end. This is another best after Pursuit of Happiness. Don't ask anything more. Just started at 2pm cann't till it finished.

I got this film from my friend.

Awesome..

Pursuit of Happyness comes in my Best Top 5 movies of all time...

I read some reviews of Seven Pound and those weren't particularly positive.. But saw the HD trailer couple of days back and it seemed classy..

I am not gonna watch it in crappy cam or screener...

Will wait for DVD Rip :S
P.S :- By mistake, i forgot to append this post to the previous one :|

dipen01 said:
If they dare to make the plot like that , then movie will be sure flop..

Reason : 90% of our junta won't even understand, what the heck happens..

All i can say is that Ghajini should be thrilling and interesting in its own way..

All in all, i just don't like Ghajini's copying i.e Ripping whole script from Memento.. Create something new.. See TZP and RDB.. Both are masterpieces.

ghajni is aamir making indian public understand momento... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

regards
neo

Death Race : 8/10

Awesome action. Nice popcorn movie. I think this would make into an awesome awesome game. More like an evolution of the burnout series , making it more brutal with weapons and sh1t !!!

Bluffmaster said:
Death Race : 8/10

Awesome action. Nice popcorn movie. I think this would make into an awesome awesome game. More like an evolution of the burnout series , making it more brutal with weapons and sh1t !!!

a similar game , car shooter is already out....CRASH DAY????????

^^Another such game was Twisted metal series. I used to love that game. But now with the gfx advancements they can make one helluva game with similar story and all. Would be interesting.

Son of Rambow (2007) : 7.5/10 .... Weird , funny and Cute. This movie has one of the best endings I have ever seen in a movie. I recommend a watch.

Back