Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Madagascar 2 : 8/10
Way better than first one... mad humor, they got so many good dialogs in this one it's almost like the writer was on crack.

Bangkok Dangerous - 7/10
Another Cage movie, once again not upto his mark. Cage easily handles the role, while screenplay itself could have used some work. Still an interesting flick to watch, liked the ending.

Eagle Eye - 5/10
What was that? Basic was plot was interesting, but overall it kept feeling like it was a big screw-up. Direction felt like done by someone in half-sleep. Movie gets you engaged only towards the end, that is if you haven't already stopped watching. I'm being generous in rating only because of last few mins.

iGo said:
Madagascar 2 : 8/10
Way better than first one... mad humor, they got so many good dialogs in this one it's almost like the writer was on crack.

Goodie! I loved the first one and also The Madagascar Penguins in: A Christmas Caper! :p Good to know I won't be disappointed by the new one :)

cyberjunkie said:
Goodie! I loved the first one and also The Madagascar Penguins in: A Christmas Caper!

If you loved the first one then you're going to get floored by this one... and yes, the penguins are even better...err.. or shall I say badder in this. In fact, I loved the penguins in first one more than the movie itself.

Not to give out any spoiler but part where penguins jacks a jeep is just too good!!

iGo said:
If you loved the first one then you're going to get floored by this one... and yes, the penguins are even better...err.. or shall I say badder in this. In fact, I loved the penguins in first one more than the movie itself.

Not to give out any spoiler but part where penguins jacks a jeep is just too good!!

the only good part in the movie was the penguins.. else the movie had nothing new.... penguins were awesome... may be they shuold make amovie only on penguins

regards
neo

Ping Pong Playa 7/10 ,Funny movie :rofl: :rofl:

Not able to download much movies these day,one of the reason is slow Internet connect and my stupid roommate who is downloading all 007 movies:mad: :mad: :mad:

Requiem for a Dream - 9.5/10 - One of the best movies ever IMHO. Gr8 performances from the entire cast esp. Ellen Burstyn , brilliant direction, innovative cinematography, awesome soundtrack and a moving and a thought provoking story. What more do u want from a movie? As the credits started rolling at the end i knew i watched an important piece of cinema. A must watch for any self respecting movie maniac.

neomustdie said:
the only good part in the movie was the penguins.. else the movie had nothing new.... penguins were awesome... may be they shuold make amovie only on penguins

regards
neo

All penguin lovers, go watch Madagascar Penguins in Christmas Capers.

BTW, I did not like Madagascar 2 much. After all there were many of budding couples. Including a love affair between Skipper and a doll :O

Changing Lanes - 7/10
Definitely,maybe - 6/10 boring.
Kung Fu Panda - 10/10 pure awesomess :eek:hyeah:
Wanted - 7.5/10
X.Files - Fight the future - 8/10
I know who killed me - 4/10
All boys love mandy lane - 7/10
the cell - 7/10
Death Sentence - 6/10
hancock - 6.5/10

Back