Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Watched "Vexille" Japanese animated Sci-Fi in 720p. Rating 8/10

See Bekushiru: 2077 Nihon sakoku (2007)

Decent story and awesome "hybrid" animation/CGI visuals like Scanner Darkly and I believe similar to AppleSeed Ex Machina which I've yet to watch. These have some music (opening score I think) by Paul Oakenfold too :D

Before this I'd only seen Final Fantasy - Spirits Within and totally enjoyed it. Looks like Japan can be relied on to produce more such neat flicks with this format of hybrid animation.

ab1 said:
rab ne bana di jodi : 4.5/10
some good comedy scenes, shah rukh was overacting as raj, misplaced songs, movie drags on .

virus32win said:
Rab ne bana di jodi
10/10
Perfect movie to see.Real feelings of true love.

:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: hmmm .. are we talking about same movie....:bleh:

good family movie.. will rate 6/10 ...

steal-7/10

boogie nights-8/10

vanilla sky-8/10

quantum of solace-5/10 pierce brosnan was my first bond,daniel craig has pretty large shoes to fill.the shaking-camera work is horrible,better for bourne series maybe.

Death Race. 6/10

Watched it for : 3 Reasons

1) Natalie Martinez

2) Natalie Martinez

3) Nothing better to do and the actions ok for a boring weeked with... nothing better to do ;)

Oye lucky luck oye 10/10! :D

The surd kid in the beginning was great as well as all others! The songs are nice too ROFL!

I was actually apprehensive about watching this because some mallu colleagues told me the movie is too bad. LOL... guess they didn't get it.

mach9 said:
Death Race. 6/10

Watched it for : 3 Reasons
1) Natalie Martinez
2) Natalie Martinez
3) Nothing better to do and the actions ok for a boring weeked with... nothing better to do ;)

oh ya Natalie Martinez! She is such a hottie!!!
Movies i watched:
Gomorra 9/10. Watch this one, and you would know what makes the oldest italian crime organisation tick.
The fastest Indian 8/10. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! If you wanna follow your dreams and need inspiration then watch this one!
Last Hippie Standing: Unrated :p. Not a movie exactly but a documentary about the hippie movement in Goa. Very nice and informative!
Mirrors: 7/10. spooky and scarry! Never knew mirrors could be so scary!!

Back