Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

A lot of footage as far as I have seen has been added. Something that Cameroon had left out only for this version, I suppose.

A couple of things I remember off the hook: *SPOLIER ALERT*

1.) The scene after Dr. Silberman advices Douglas (the asylum guard) to make sure Sarah takes her medicine was chopped off. Soon after Dr. Silberman leaves, both the guards force Sarah to take the medicine. It involves a hit with a night stick to her stomach thus bringing her down. Then they kick her & one of them zaps her with a taser & then shoves the medicine painfully down her throat.

2.) A dream sequence of Sarah follows soon after the above incident. Out here Sarah dreams of Reese, who encourages her to watch over John. He informs her that John is now the target & how she needs to protect him.

3.) T-1000 killing John's dog, Max.

4.) Sarah & John removing Terminator's CPU by peeling off the top portion of his scalp. John re-programs it so that his Neural Net processor can be a bit flexible in learning Human emotions, unlike the way Skynet desired.

5.) John teaches Terminator how to recognise human gestures like smiling & shows him a person's smile. Arnold then tried to read that facial structure & replicate it but it turns out to be more like a brick smile. :p

6.) A brief moment is reflected between Miles Dyson & his wife Tarissa. It shows how Miles explains to Tarissa how the Neural Net processor that he is working on is supposed to be very important. It also shows how Tarissa makes him realise how valuable his kids are to him as well, who would give him love & affection, not the neural net chip. So a bonding moment there as well.

These are some scenes which I recollect. Then there are a few added dialogues between Sarah & Enrique as well.

The blair witch project 7 out of 10

Shutter (Thai horror) 8 out of 10

The eye (Japanese horror) 8 out of 10

Outlander 4 out of 10

Afro samurai: resurrection 7 out of 10

Madagascar back to africa 6 out of 10

Body of lies 6.5 out of 10 (I was expecting good acting and stronger story with Leonardo and Russel Crowe)

Rock N rolla 7 out of 10

Planning to get some Japs and Korean horror flicks as well.

Sorry Bhai 7/10

AAAAHHHHliyaaaa!! :drool2: shes just too hot!

extra points for Chitrangdaaaaaaa Singh :p

Oye Lucky Lucky Oye 7/10 nice movie. good acting by abhay deol.

Shooter - 8.5/10

Very few people will rate it this high but may be i am biased due to my liking to Assassination, Conspiracy type movies.

Watched it 2nd time nearly after 2 yrs..

The reader.... 7/10 amm nice movie kates performance is to be watched

Boy in the striped paijamas 9/10 oh man what an amazing movie... just the irony of the ending makes it worth it.

SAW V .... 8/10 well i jst loved the ending and like all the other saw movies this didnt dissapoint ....

Back