Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

morgoth said:
The Terminal: 6.5 Nothing much in the film except Tom Hanks. But he is as solid as he has always been.

Ofcourse Tom Hanks was the highlight but cmon even without him, the movie deserves a lot. Fantastic movie IMO. I would rate it 9.5/10

changeling: 8 out of 10- typical Clint Eastwood style of movies

War, inc: 6.5 out of 10- totally hilarious movie.

The invasion: 7 out of 10. But I was told to see the invasion of the body snatchers against this

The red shoes (korean horror) 7 out of 10. Never mess with women's obsession with shoes :p

The happening 6 out of 10. Night's film- expecations grew after seeing the sixth sense.

The sixth sense 9 out of 10. Fantastic movie

REC (spanish flick): 8 out of 10. People who liked cloverfield will love this. Original version of the American remake "Quarantine". Some say REC is much better than quarantine and some say its the American version of 'Ghajini Vs. Momentum" whatever that means.

Alone (Thai horror): 9 out of 10. In my opinion, fantastic horror title since shutter as for now.

The happening 6 out of 10. Night's film- expecations grew after seeing the sixth sense.

A 6 outta 10? What was in that movie except the sound of the wind? :rofl:

Sex Drive Unrated : 7/10

An extra point for all the skin show :rofl: The movie was allright, a little cheesy but fun. That hamish guy was freaking awesome. Gotta learn the fine art of sarcasm.

dipen01 said:
Ofcourse Tom Hanks was the highlight but cmon even without him, the movie deserves a lot. Fantastic movie IMO. I would rate it 9.5/10

i second that. making a international movie based on one man and one terminal... difficult dude... and tom lived up to expectations....

plus i tend to drool over catherina zeta zones... so a little biased

regards
neo

MouseHunt - 9/10

Meet Joe Black - Good story, but tooo slow. My score-> 4.5
[1 for Brad Pit(coz the ladies love him), 0.5 for that female lead, 2 for A.Hopkins acting, 1 for story]
Freaky said:
Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid - 8 / 10 : Sheer entertainment :)
Freaky, you didnt give us your score for Vijay's Villu :p

SAW 5 - 7/10

Pretty decent continuation of SAW series, good ol' twists and blood and gore and usual fare... but really, Now it's getting the "same ol', same ol'". I think it's better to stop when it's all good.

Sex Drive (unrated) - 6.5/10

Typical teenage-adult-comedy flick, with usual plot of loser kid with hot girl as friend and another "player" kid as friend, add to it some wacky characters in family, a hottie girl this kid is going after... voila, you get American Pie on Road Trip!! But still a good watch on Saturday Night with friends over a beer.

The best part.... opening sequence by Writer and Director of the movie... and gotta love the Amish guy with hell of a sarcasm!! :)

The Wrestler : 8.5/10

It is very similar to Rocky Balboa in terms of storyline. But I would rate Rocky Balboa a little higher maybe because there was a whole history attached to that film. We have seen Rocky getting old in front of our eyes. But that doesn't take away anything from "The Wrestler". Its a beautiful movie and beautifully acted by rourke. A Must watch.

Back