Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button - 8/10 - A very well made movie. It mustve been very difficult to make this movie. As good as the movie was, i was expecting more as this is a friggin David Fincher movie........

A strange thing happened while watching this movie in the theater today. I watched it at Big Cinemas, Hyd. After the interval, the movie couldnt continue due to a "technical snag" and we had to wait a ridiculous 30mins before the rest of the movie was shown. Nothing like this ever happened to me b4. It was ridiculous!

^ Nausicaa , Howl's moving castle & My neighbour tortoro are next on my list !

ubergeek said:
princess mononke and nausicaa and whisper of the heart

all are effin awesome spirited away was a bit disneyished :p

Pure unadulterated fantasy ! I liked it better than princess mononoke....

Hell,all his(Hayao Miyazaki's) movies are good...

Outsourced - 8.5/10

Hilarious stuf. The romance was bit stupid, bit cliched, bit illogical but fun to see neverthless. Overall, funny movie.

thetoxicmind said:
^ Nausicaa , Howl's moving castle & My neighbour tortoro are next on my list !

Pure unadulterated fantasy ! I liked it better than princess mononoke....

Hell,all his(Hayao Miyazaki's) movies are good...

Tortoro isn't that good and Nausicaa looks a bit dated compared to other ghibli movies. I couldn't make it through the miserable grave of the fireflies.

Of their lesser works, Pom Poko is probably my favourite. Oceanwaves and Only Yesterday are similar to Whisper of the Heart but not nearly as good.

Revolution OS - 10/10 .Every Win a33 will get a shock and fart there while watching the movie itself.

be careful watching this -if you are a window$/m$ fanboy.;)

Watched slumdog finally ! Its a good film with nice acting by all child artists, especially Tanay Chheda (the younger Jamaal). But Dev Patel is just dumb and expressionless. He lessens the impact of the movie. The picturisation is good, but overdone at places. Overall a good one time watch.

Also watched Dev D again in theater, and loved watching the songs again, especially Patna ke Presley ! :lol:

Back