Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Man_on_wire_ver2.jpg

8/10

Just watch it!

Keane 16 said:
Burn After Reading - 4/10

U didnt like Burn After Reading........id rate it an 8.5 as i thought the story was pretty original and the humor was kinda dark and goofy at times, one of the movies i really had fun watching recently. But hey, watever make u happy rite.......I personally thought the story of Pride & Glory was already done to death so many times abt the whole dirty cop/good cop thing. Its not like i didnt like the movie, its just that maybe i was expecting more out of it. The acting was pretty good and i like Edward Norton a lot but as a movie, i didnt think it was that great so 6.5/10 seemed rite!

Lol, I think you took the Pride and Glory thing personally. I guess I liked it a tad more than I should have because I'm a huge Ed Norton fan. But nah, I didn't like Burn After Reading one bit. I mean, when you see a movie starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt, you instantly expect something on the level of the Ocean's series. BAR, IMO was an uber fail.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button , 9/10 , After seeing this movie , I fail to understand how : Slumdog > The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (*wears the anti-flame suit and runs*) .....i enjoyed slumdog too...however I dint feel it would win the oscars , and after seeing this today I wish this had won over slumdog.

step brothers omg its hilarious as hell

and 18 year old virgin

very good comedies!!!

must watch if u like to laugh

well who doesnt like to laugh!!

so go for it

hanzy said:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button , 9/10 , After seeing this movie , I fail to understand how : Slumdog > The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (*wears the anti-flame suit and runs*) .....i enjoyed slumdog too...however I dint feel it would win the oscars , and after seeing this today I wish this had won over slumdog.

+1 i too feel slumdog was (is) totally hyped, its a very ordinary movie. and i also want to wear a flame suit coz i feel this ar rahman music is very ordinary too :)

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
National Treasure - Book of Secrets

Both are nice timepass movies. However, Indiana Jones scores well above National Treasure.. Ford does his job very well..

Also watched Lara Croft-Tomb Raider a few days ago.. Absolute BS.. I hate the movie and I hate Jolie.. :D

Back