Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Firaq

Considering the kind of emotion India and neighboring country has this movie fuels ethnocentrism and takes debate to a level up.

Wining award at KARA is not about the film's pureness but is about their view towards a country.

Nandita Das in her editorial debut had done an excellent work with unadulterated emotion and had almost flawlessly portrayed the other face of coin.

Though the movie allegedly misses cause of barbarism and starts from torso and ends before the tail, which somewhere make to feel as if it was meant for a targeted audience or fill the gap.

More like a documentary it leaves it to audience for a retrospect, which I felt is unfair as >60% our audience see what is shown and they follow the herd(racists/ethnocentric).

Best dialogue: "Insaan.. Insaan.. ka dushman hai"

Baarah Aana - Watched this believing that Naseeruddin Shah's movies would be at least the money's worth. Disappointed. The movie is dull, slow, predictable and boring, especially in the 1st half. Second half was not far behind, though comparatively better. Very few moments of laughter, even though the tagline of the movie makes you expect a laugh riot.
My 140 bucks gone down the drain.. Watch it only if you must.
My rating: 5/10

amigoatul said:
Inside (À l'intérieur) - Very gory and brutal stuff this. Weak hearts pls donot watch. I cant get my head arnd rating this movie. I can never imagine watchin this again. Very disturbing to say the least.

movie rating 5/10 :mad:
gorefest rating 9/10 :hap2:

Changeling - 8.5/10 - Clint Eastwood is the man. U gotta give it to him. A very well made movie yet again but his best work so far is still Mystic River imo. The setting of the movie (the time period) looks very authentic and great art direction. A must watch.

Back