Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Kiss of the Dragon - Nicely paced movie, Bridgette Fonda is lovely. Jet Li kicks some French A#@e. Deserves a one time watch for action lovers !

Er ... don't give rating. But lets say 3/5.

iGo said:
@Spidee, MohitPreet and myriadmagus : Please post ratings (in your personal opinion) for the movies you posted.

Yeah, Please do !!!

You ought to give it a rating(Out of 5 or 10) so other members can be benefited by your opinion.

Gran Torino - 9/10 Clint Eastwood kicks A$$es, establishes he is The Ol B*st*rd of Hollywood! man great stuff.

P.S. Excuse please for language :)

Notting Hill - Nice sweet romance in the movie.. and the lead actress being Julia Roberts helps a lot..! Julia is as sweet as ever. Worth a one-time watch; watching with your GF would be added bonus.
Rating: 7/10

mallik said:
^Yeah - Just got home from office, and had dinner watching it :p
But they cut the violent scenes :(
Looks like we were pretty much on the same lines. I too was having dinner while watching this movie. It's a pity that Star Movies pretty much cuts everything off. They chopped off the part where Li finishes off the first twin brother. :mad:

Underworld Evolution - 8/10. Dam! Beckinsale is HAWT!

amigoatul said:
The Boondock Saints - 9/10 - Wat a movie. Had loads of fun watching it. The direction was awesome. Willem Dafoe was friggin hilarious in this movie.

Oh damn man... I love that movie... specially the two most prominent scenes, "WTF TFF" and The Cat on the wall scenes. :p

------------------------------

Sleepy Hollow - 8/10

Seen it quite a few times, still nice one to watch for J. Depp. :)

MaRKiV said:
Gran Torino - 9/10 Clint Eastwood kicks A$$es, establishes he is The Ol B*st*rd of Hollywood! man great stuff.

P.S. Excuse please for language :)

He the Man :hap2:

P.S: Last movie watched -> The Medallion .2003 - 3/10

Gotta be the worst movie by jackie ever :ashamed:

Okay, finally i finished FarCry now.. The part towards the end is a bit cool (ok)... with the action shown.. but yet nuthin close to the game but still was cool to watch.

Back