Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

13B:S.. i cant believe this.. my cousin just told me that he came across some article online which said that 13B impressed hollywood and they are gonna make a copy paste version of it :S :S :S.. i dont believe this.

Am sure they wana take 13B for the making of Scary Movie 6 or something.. they wont even hve to spoof the movie.. that movie is a spoof itself.

Enemy at the gates: 9/10.

Severely under-rated movie. :(

Kick-ass action by the sniper duos!

Someone please suggest a couple of movies in the same league as this one! :)

fast and furious 4.. gosh.. nice movie i've seen since long time.. i'd rate it 8/10.. car sequences were just OMG.. specially the tunnel ones.. :O

Gattaca .. WOW! What a Movie!

7.5/10.. movie will seem boring at first, but when it moves towards the end.. the acting the actors have done is just amazing.. specially that guy with a wheelchair.. HATS OFF!

kauzy said:
fast and furious 4.. gosh.. nice movie i've seen since long time.. i'd rate it 8/10.. car sequences were just OMG.. specially the tunnel ones.. :O

Didn't even know a new Fast & Furious was out. Gonna see this next!

matrixvipin said:
I think yes man was the worst comedy movie from Jim Carey.

Agreed. I have no clue why he's doing that to himself. I mean, watch Yes Man after watching Dumb and Dumber and The Mask, and you end up feeling sorry for Jim Carrey now..

Params7 said:
On a sidenote, I know no Bollywood movie is in IMDB's Top 250, but I was surprised to see a Bollywood in IMDB's Bottom 100. RGV Ke Aag is no.33 on that list xD

I thought 'A Wednesday' came up in the top-250 IMDB list? :S

Params7 said:
Agreed. I have no clue why he's doing that to himself. I mean, watch Yes Man after watching Dumb and Dumber and The Mask, and you end up feeling sorry for Jim Carrey now..

^I though Yes Man belonged Drama Genre :p Didn't know it is a Comedy movie.

Saiyan said:
^I though Yes Man belonged Drama Genre :p Didn't know it is a Comedy movie.

Yeah it actually is drama, though it tries to be funny (like Liar Liar, but that was actually good).

Gannu said:
I thought 'A Wednesday' came up in the top-250 IMDB list? :S

Oh it did? Didn't know, that's cool we got a Bolly in top and bottom lists

Edit :

Nope, A Wednesday is not in Imdb's Top 250..

Back