Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

kafka.jpg

Kafka - 7/10

Reminded me a lot of Gilliam's Brazil (1985).

Just saw American History X.

Whatta movie. :O

Cant believe it's more than 10 yrs since the movie was released. The John Connor kid looks the same. :p

Oh bt 10/10 for this. Super ending.

the "john connor kid" looks the same coz T2 was also released around that time :D

edit: oops nm, T2 was around 1991 and AHX 1998...

Gannu said:
Just saw American History X.

Whatta movie. :O

Cant believe it's more than 10 yrs since the movie was released. The John Connor kid looks the same. :p

Oh bt 10/10 for this. Super ending.

The scene where norton smashes that chaps face into the pavement... it defines the movie for me.. visceral.. brilliant it was..

stalker said:
The scene where norton smashes that chaps face into the pavement... it defines the movie for me.. visceral.. brilliant it was..
That was heavily disturbing. I couldn't think properly on my way to the office the next day after watching that scene. :(

You think our bollywood directors would let go off such a scene without copying it? :p The scene was copied in "Shootout at lokandwala" when Maya smashes a Guys jaw in front of everybody.

Completed My name is EARL Season 1 - nice comedy, loved it, not as hilarious as Friends or Sienfeld or 70s show but really timepass to watch it.
Fast and Furious 4 : 7/10 for the stunts and the way the actors carry themselves in style.... else there nothing much in teh movie to see about....

regards
neo

Watched these in the last 2 weeks:
The International: 4/10. Same old conspiracy with no proper ending.
Valkyire: 6/10. Ok movie. Can be watched onc because of its historical importnce.
Body Of Lies: 4/10. Caprio with an amazing performance

Due to the crappy internet here in Australia my movie watching has gone for a toss:(

Back