Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Err.... Movie is not yet released...its a wrk print which is available in the net....this is not an actual release....
Movie is releasing next month:hap2:
rajkumar_pb said:
^^ Yes, right? But how come they release the movie b4 they completed such things..

As a thumb ruke always check the info file/file name before d/ning it..... 99% of the time u will know if its wrkprint/TS/CAM/DVDSCR/ etc:hap2:
rajkumar_pb said:
Oops, then its not going to be much interesting for me....:tongue:
I never know that the workprints were leaked in net...:rofl:

The International 7/10

A movie of a man who born before Bond and Bourne and stuck his cock in international terrorism cum globalization case, tried hard but ended nowhere :lol:
Script is pretty simple and job nicely done by actors; but will disappoint SRK fans as it's not "Happies Endings" sort of.

8x10 Tasvir - 5/10

It had slight tumbling start... then it got it's wheels on line and it was going great... something happened towards the end the it just crashed into deep valley. I'm confused about this... it wasn't bad in overall, yet it was bad enough. Huge, lake-size loopholes in the plot... totally idiotic ending. Must. Stop. Ranting.

Just saw Ghajini for the first time.

Got it from Netflix on DVD...man...

Khiladi movies from more than a decade ago had more realistic action scenes. Hell at least the bad guys carried guns!! :rofl: Mohra (1994) is 10 times the better movie than this crap (get the short-term memory out of the picture and they have similar plots. But Mohra was a revenge flick with some meaning in it, and wayyyyyyy more better, and shorter, with one song that trumps every song in Ghajini's album) The movie is riddled with plotholes from start to finish. The basic theme is from Memento but that is it, these 2 movies shouldn't even be in the same sentence. It became such a drag from halfway through, that in the end when Aamir was opening the blue present, to me it took him an hour to do that. What a disappointing borefest...I'm going to watch Dil Chahta Hai, Lagaan and Rang De now to get some respect back for Aamir :p

Though, +1 for the chick, now she was beautiful! Woooo!

5/10

rajkumar_pb said:
^^ Already heard it... :D

In fact the workprint is very old.....If you like Original Score's then you'll notice that although credit goes to Harry Gregson Williams as the Composer for the movie's score, Steve Jablonsky's score for The Transformers was used throughout!!!

I'd say this workprint is around 5 months old, give or take a month, with a number of scenes and outtakes yet to be edited for the final movie :)

Back