Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Bheja Fry.. ya i saw it finally after years lol.. Dont think i need to rate the movie as all knows... was okay.. too irritating character of Bharat Bhushan i guess thz why its called Bheja Fry..

Yes FnF4 is one of the best versions from Vin.. also this is the movie which actually got the highest rating compared to all its previous series..(havnt seen the FnF4 yet for some stupid reason)

wingmysoul said:
somebody please suggest a good sniping movie, i ve seen the one with mark whallberg, are there any more?

Enemy at the Gates. ( The scene where Ed Harris takes out the Russian sniper jumping between buildings was legendary. )

Even Saving Private Ryan had some cool sniper moments.

wingmysoul said:
somebody please suggest a good sniping movie, i ve seen the one with mark whallberg, are there any more?

Full Metal Jacket!

The last half an hour is all about a sniper attacking a group of soldiers !:hap2: :hap2: Awesome flick otherwise too!

2001 : A Space Odyssey

10/10

Stanley Kubrick proves with this movie that he is indeed the greatest director/producer ever lived. You won't understand this movie the first time, and it does become boring in some parts but the theories presented in the movie are mind blowing for something produced wayyy back in 1970, even before the first Star Wars.

b00gieMan said:
sorry to say.. but while watching this movie i dozed off 3rice :S.. i felt it tht boring. And even 2day i havnt felt like finishing the end part.. :p

Same here...:ashamed: (Did have a heavy lunch though)

Had to go back a bit but in the end it seemed worthwhile...

Yes,it is a drag ! :p

Params7 said:
10/10
Stanley Kubrick proves with this movie that he is indeed the greatest director/producer ever lived. You won't understand this movie the first time, and it does become boring in some parts but the theories presented in the movie are mind blowing for something produced wayyy back in 1970, even before the first Star Wars.

I am yet to understand many theories of the movie, even after watching it a few times. And in my humble opinion art for the sake of art is not a very bright thing to do.

Params7 said:

10/10

morgoth said:
I am yet to understand many theories of the movie, even after watching it a few times. And in my humble opinion art for the sake of art is not a very bright thing to do.

Must. See. This. :)

Params7 said:
10/10

Watched it for first time few years back.. Dozed off after 20 min :S

Shift+Delete and Never watched it again..:bleh:

Though Eyes Wide Shut and Clockwork Orange were entertaining..

GATTACA : Superb Movie...It is not fast paced but the underlying meaning is too good....Every one can get some motivation from this movie....I always thought my younger brother is stronger than me ...but not any more

Memento : The story and the screenplay play is just out of the world..After this I just couldn't watch aamir khans GHAJINI...One should appreciate the amount of skill involved in the screenplay and direction by christopher Nolan

Back