Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Dev D---4/10

The way people talked abt this movie, I expected a bit... This Devdas dumps his GF who begs him to mary her.... nothing much to talk abt here... just sex, profanities and alcohol...

I went with my wife and we came out 30min after the interval...

hahahhahaha :eek:hyeah: sir u sudn be watchin DEV D wid ur wife, its kinda dark movie 2 b seen wid family .:rofl:

i bet watch it once more alone , u will feel better about movie**
** wid beer this movie gives u diferrent kind of kick :eek:hyeah:

Saw Norbit yesterday (3rd time :eek:hyeah: ) I like all of Eddie Murphy's FAT fiesta type movies.Anyone in here who does ?

Ethan_Hunt said:
^Eddie Murphy fan here pal. Watch Bowfinger & you'll die laughing. :p

Does it have his usual nigga fatso madness & lotsa butt jokes ? :jumpy: Nevertheless will watch it.

vij said:
Dev D---4/10
The way people talked abt this movie, I expected a bit... This Devdas dumps his GF who begs him to mary her.... nothing much to talk abt here... just sex, profanities and alcohol...

Not to be watched with wifey:p

More like with a girlfriend or no girl at all:rofl:

vij said:
Dev D---4/10

amigoatul said:
Dev D - 8.5/10 - Music is incredible. Abhay Deol's acting is brilliant. Cinematography and art is exceptional. BTW the dvd is out so go get it ppl.

What a controversial comment? :rofl:

Watched the movie Sex Drive Unrated Version - 5/10 . Same old AP B$...

Back