Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Billu Barber - 7/10

Ghost Town - 7.5/10

Razz 2 - 8/10 (only reason its getting 8 is that the ppl i watched it with were greart(i mean a speciefic person from the ppl) ;) )

Let the Right One In - 9/10 Awesome Vampire movie

Ong Bak - 8/10 Too much action but still great.

Inside Man - 9/10 Brilliant bank robbery movie.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - 8.5/10 Some parts of the movie are really boring though the acting & visual effects are awesome.

Watchmen Motion comics 5.5 out of 10

Never heard about this comics, came to know only recently(after the release of motion pictures).

Only gripes is the voice over used for female characters(same guy speaks for male and female characters in this)sounds very odd(like listening to a eunuch speaking)

Also, the ending could've been better(lots build ups and hypes with flat finish at the climax)

teracore said:
^You should have read the novel first before watching it.

FYI, There is no such thing as Watchmen Novel. It started as 12 issue comics way back in 1986 that turned into motion pictures recently.

I watched the 12 Episodes Watchmen Motion Comics not the Motion Pictures(Movie).

mebaali said:
FYI, There is no such thing as Watchmen Novel. It started as 12 issue comics way back in 1986 that turned into motion pictures recently.

I watched the 12 Episodes Watchmen Motion Comics not the Motion Pictures(Movie).

Graphic novel :bleh:

Yeah I know you watched the animated movie(12 episodes). :p

mebaali said:

can you suggest me the link where i will get the link for the motion comics ?

---------------

recently I watched "The Bucket List" - superb movie;takes on the life of two dying cancer patients and how they fulfill their life long dreams

Before that I watched "Yes Man" - just love the movie

@SatyanJoy, I guess illegal torrent links are not allowed in TE. But i got those episodes from public torrent site(Try TPB)search word Watchmen Motion Comic 1-12.

All the best

Back