Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

tasveer - 1/10

sux .. !!

dont even bother downloading..

at 1 mark is for the title track i liked..

daredevil - 9.5/10

sexy movie

panic room - 5 /10

time pass ..

mebaali said:
Cannibal Holocaust(have seen it once in local theatre when i was in +12, this time around it is uncut version)

2 out of 10

low ratings mainly due to the concept and real killings of some of the rare animals (trying to imply that civilized society is more cruel than the uncivilized people of jungles)

Only high point was its haunting music

WTF! You actually saw the movie? :(

I happened to see some parts of it at Chaos's place and closed it after a few seconds. Could not bear it an further.

Local theater in india? :O

BTW I saw Ong Bak yest. Kick ass action by Tony Jaa. The guy seems like a rare breed of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. :lol:

How to Lose Friends & Alienate People - 6/10

Yeah it was quite funny and nice timepass... but probably I expected little more thinking it to be a atypical Simon Peg movie, which it's quite not. BUT, Simon Peg is there and he does the job brilliantly, and for once Kirstin Dunst isn't irritating... in fact, she's quite charming in this movie. :)

Twilight : 8/10

Cheesy acting, pathetic special effects and a weak storyline. But even then I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Maybe because I was in one of my moods. The cinematography was awesome and the lead pair very likable. A nice movie to watch with your loved one.

Back