Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

axeman said:
Rab ne bana di Jodi :p (Yeah, Chicks!) 1.5/10, the 1.5 is for a good snuggle, I kinda missed the movie...

OMG. You're soo cool. You went to a movie and got it on with a chic? Legend. Cool dude. Chillaxed.

Tell us more!

axeman said:
Rab ne bana di Jodi :p (Yeah, Chicks!) 1.5/10, the 1.5 is for a good snuggle, I kinda missed the movie...

Was it the axe effect? :p

You don't mess with Zohan : 5/10

Didn't know even hollywood gets inspired from Rajnikanth movies. But some parts were funny, will give it 5 for sandler.

Lord of the rings : The Fellowship of the ring : 8/10

I finally watched it. Found it a bit boring and lengthy. Harry Potter > LOTR 1 :p

Keane 16 said:
OMG. You're soo cool. You went to a movie and got it on with a chic? Legend. Cool dude. Chillaxed.

Tell us more!

Is this a movie thread or a pull-the-axe thread? I was tired, and had to do my duties too, so went and slept. Pffft :p How is the new Trekkie movie? Is it out here already? Anyone seen it?

Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu - 7/10

Found this to be a decent movie. Nice comedy in between; no typical masala stuff. Worth watching once.

Arundathi - 3/10

Absolute POS. Don't watch unless you are a kid who gets scared by loud noises and such..

Fanboys - 8/10

This was a fine take on Star Wars (and even Star Trek) fanboys. Quite a fun to watch. Now someone needs to make a sequel, about ATidiots and nVidiots... :p

I bet that's going to be even more fun to watch.

Rocky Balboa : 9/10

Just watched it again on Star Movies just now... One of the best in the Rocky Series, up there with First and Second Rocky movies. Stallone's still got the punches and the movie is just freaking awesome. Some of the best dialogues too.

12 Rounds .... Kick Ass action and betterment in Cena's Acting

Taken ... Kick ass direction and scripts.. (story is a typical flimy or hindi filmy ... am sure therez gonna be a copy paste version of this movie in India with AB starring the main role and "IT WILL BE PATHETIC")

Underworld: Rise of Lycans .... Nice action and got to see a nice Vampire / Werewolf movie after a long time

I am a little brown man (stand up comedy)

EDIT: AND YAH! CRANK 2!!! BEST MOVIE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! AWESOME ACTION (u know which action am talking about) ;)

Back